Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JCI issues and windows 10
Ok so I’m back to talk about these connection issues. Let me start by apologising to everyone that has heard no end to this from me but....

I feel like there has to be a solution, hence why I’m posting here. Anyone..service providers..clients who have experienced black screen and girls freezing, no sound, being told room full etc etc.

Has anyone had none stop tech issues and found a solution?? I have done everything on the help pages of AW, currently in the process of h installing windows 10 and reinstalling windows 7, apparently windows 10 is known for being buggy and affecting webcam performance.

Anyway any advice where you have had months of struggling then done something that has solved it all would be greatly appreciated!

Xoxo
No answers but I had 3 very good days. No change in anything I did or didn't do! Now back to nothing... again no change in anything I have or haven't done!

It's a mystery to me lol!

xxx
It’s literally crazy...I’m exactly the same like really really busy days then absolute ghost town. Like literally sat looking at a screen for 7 hours. It’s mind blowing. It was never like this it was somewhat consistent, maybe one person an hour coming to say hi when it was quiet.

I’m lost too. Today I did everything on the help articles again so will see Monday if improves xx