Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help? Influx of idiots, can I report at all?
Had an influx of idiots lately, some being rather abusive. As lately as this morning/afternoon outting me as a fake and time waster + he's going to bad mouth me all over the forums along with my mobile number. **rolls eyes** Is there anything I can do about this? Or is it just a case of blocking and grinning my way through it? HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA YAWN ?
Have you got a copy of the conversation you had with them online? and the username?
(28-02-2018, 13:38)LadiV Wrote: Had an influx of idiots lately, some being rather abusive. As lately as this morning/afternoon outting me as a fake and time waster + he's going to bad mouth me all over the forums along with my mobile number. **rolls eyes** Is there anything I can do about this? Or is it just a case of blocking and grinning my way through it? HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA YAWN ?

No matter what you do you will always have the odd wally who will leave disgruntled, just move on and do not let it get to you.  Trust me it will not affect your business no matter what they say and lets face the kind of clientelle we appreciate do not have time to be on the forum he is more than likely talking about.  Plus even if he does it tends to generate more traffic to you.
(28-02-2018, 13:38)LadiV Wrote: Had an influx of idiots lately, some being rather abusive. As lately as this morning/afternoon outting me as a fake and time waster + he's going to bad mouth me all over the forums along with my mobile number. **rolls eyes** Is there anything I can do about this? Or is it just a case of blocking and grinning my way through it? HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA YAWN ?
HelloLadiV,
So sorry you are going through this.
There are a few monsters who "attempt" to make our lifes hell.
Dont let them!
Here is what I do when it is necessary to do so.
Name and shame/Ips/country
Keep a note of the IP and block.
However,  it want always stop them BUT it will slow them down.
They will soon get fed up.
Blessing Bs xxx
There are lots of decent guys around but lots of utter idiots who harass and troll you all the time and most annoyingly nothing is being done against them as they do the same things repeatedly to many girls. They always seem to follow the same pattern in harassing you, trolling you, twisting your words and then turning sarcastic. You just realise they are people with lots of time on their hands and who must be ugly inside out since they do not concentrate on positive things in life. You kind of feel sorry for them.