Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Advice on creating a good Adultwork profile
(27-02-2018, 19:47)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: In fact, now you mention it, I often add a little note at the top of my profile when logging in for a shift, something like "online all afternoon for filthy phone fun, give me a call" but I ALWAYS include the date, so the info couldn't really become misleading, it would be obvious I had written it on the date stated. It's probably still not allowed though so I won't do it any more!

That information in the Summary is what can get your profile removed. The reason is very simple - money. To get the green "Available Today" by your profile (on the home page or in search results etc) you have to pay for the privilege, so putting your daily availability in your summary does them out of the payment (and they don't like that!).

Read the Terms of Use for what you're allowed to put within the profile itself - the restriction on putting Availability in the Summary has an entire clause (admittedly just one line) all to itself.

HTH.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Likes-Big-Girls for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl, Madame X, SirennaB
Profile link? Big Grin
(28-02-2018, 13:22)Likes-Big-Girls Wrote:
(27-02-2018, 19:47)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: In fact, now you mention it, I often add a little note at the top of my profile when logging in for a shift, something like "online all afternoon for filthy phone fun, give me a call" but I ALWAYS include the date, so the info couldn't really become misleading, it would be obvious I had written it on the date stated. It's probably still not allowed though so I won't do it any more!

That information in the Summary is what can get your profile removed. The reason is very simple - money. To get the green "Available Today" by your profile (on the home page or in search results etc) you have to pay for the privilege, so putting your daily availability in your summary does them out of the payment (and they don't like that!).

Read the Terms of Use for what you're allowed to put within the profile itself - the restriction on putting Availability in the Summary has an entire clause (admittedly just one line) all to itself.

HTH.

Hey! Yeah the summary must never be used to enter availability info, or even the word "available" itself.

When I said the top of my profile, I meant the top of my bio section, not the summary
However, I have known someone to get an email warning about using the phrase "this weekend" in the Bio, so it's both sections that this applies to, though moreso to the summary box, as pointed out, including availablity here would undermine AW's paid advertising features
Firstly apologies I just found all your replies this minute! (New to the forum) Amazing you all took the time to advice thank you all I really appreciate it and I'm going to read through it all now ! Cheers Sirenna x
(25-02-2018, 19:02)AJessica121 Wrote: Do you have a link to your profile?

I think the pics r the most important - if your profile is the same as ur pic on here i think youv got that covered, they look professional and tasteful Smile

I find tabs better than one big long piece of writing - easier for men to stay engaged

Apart from that i cant really add much but didnt want to not comment..
Oh keep editing ur profile to keep u up the pages and on tbeir hotlists x

Hello Jessica!  Firstly thanks for taking the time to reply and your advice I really do appreciate it! So thanks my adultwork profile link is
 https://www.adultwork.com/MistressSirenna 

As you can see i messed up the tabs though was doing it on iPhone so will redo on laptop!
I'm totally  dyslexic but I get there.
I've reworded my profile and it's on going I thought of perhaps giving each 3 services there own tab ? 
Trying to keep it short. 

But yes work in progress!
I find I am always tweaking my profile in little ways, changing the summary to relate which services I am offering that week, making sure they have all the information they need in front of them, adding new FAQ's as and when guys ask them.

As said by others pictures really help!! I have a few in my free gallery as a teaser but mainly add to my PG. Uploading content regularly helps my profile hits as well as writing a blog! It's surprising how many people actually read it!
View My Adultwork Profile here.

Twitter; BustyBBWSteph

(25-02-2018, 18:47)SirennaB Wrote: 55 views and not one comment lol

Maybe now you got your answer  Sleepy