Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direct Chat Call Failing
Hi all,

Has anyone had any problems with Direct Chat today or yesterday? A client messaged and said he wanted a Direct Chat, which we agreed. A few minutes later he messaged me to say he was receiving a message saying that I wasn't offering the service, even though my profile was saying "available now" for a phone chat. I unchecked and re-checked everything, logged out and back in and checked everything again, but he was still having the same issue. I called from another phone myself and the message is "sorry this person is not currently offering this service". Hs anyone has this issue before? I really don't know what to do?

Thanks

x
(21-02-2018, 04:02)misssextherapist Wrote: Hi all,

Has anyone had any problems with YesDirect Chat today or yesterday? A client messaged and said he wanted a Direct Chat, which we agreed. A few minutes later he messaged me to say he was receiving a message saying that I wasn't offering the service, even though my profile was saying "available now" for a phone chat. I unchecked and re-checked everything, logged out and back in and checked everything again, but he was still having the same issue. I called from another phone myself and the message is "sorry this person is not currently offering this service". Hs anyone has this issue before? I really don't know what to do?

Thanks

x

Yes I've had a few calls that when I accept it cuts off. I think they are having problems with it. Have you tried turning it on via text message? Yesterday I had the standard text asking if I wanted to remain available. I was online so renewed my availability that way. After a while I realised I still wasn't available so renewed by text and sorted!
OK, I will try that

Many thanks

x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to xAnnax for this post:
  • BITCHDOM
NOTICED A lot of my directchat calls haven't been connecting either , one poor guy tried ten times ! my phone works fine so i'm guessing the directchat system is playing up again xxx
(21-02-2018, 11:52)country-gal Wrote: NOTICED A lot of my directchat calls haven't been connecting either , one poor guy tried ten times ! my phone works fine so i'm guessing the I,mdirectchat system is playing up again xxx

I'm sure it's not my phone either. Twice now I've been asked if I will take the call. Accepted, and the callers gone once we're connected. So frustrating!!!!
Check your direct chat calls received page to see if there's a log of the calls which aren't connecting, if there's evidence of it there that should be something AW can go on to investigate.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • BITCHDOM
i messaged AW about this as i also had a regular try calling TEN times!
they had replied saying it should be sorted now
xx
(21-02-2018, 13:10)Ana_X Wrote: Check your direct chat calls received page to see if there's a log of the calls which aren't connecting, if there's evidence of it there that should be something AW can go on to investigate.

Actually the call log can be wrong as I find now and then it says I answered but did not accept call which is rubbish.Usually in that instance my phone hasn't even rang so didn't connect my end at all.
(21-02-2018, 13:10)Ana_X Wrote: Check your direct chat calls received page to see if there's a log of the calls which aren't connecting, if there's evidence of it there that should be something AW can go on to investigate.

Whats the URL for the direct chat calls received page Ana?
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Haillie, it's on your Emails and Bookings page. It's on the right hand side under: Emails, Bookings and More. If you go into the option DirectChat Call History everything will be there lovely. Big Grin Hope this helps xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct chat status text Strawberryblonde 1 3,031 08-08-2020, 09:49
Last Post: admin
  Direct chat - cannot hear the clients clearly NaughtyYoungScarlett 1 3,954 30-10-2019, 16:41
Last Post: Severine_Dragon
  Direct Chat not working xAnnax 1 3,508 23-10-2019, 14:50
Last Post: dirty_phone_girl
  Direct chat and pre booked chat advice please ? dirty_phone_girl 1 3,340 12-08-2019, 16:18
Last Post: Verity
  HELP!!! Direct phone chat cumslut79 1 3,977 01-09-2017, 04:48
Last Post: Mistress_Silk