Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Account deactivated for no reason
Good Morning All,

My account has been deactivated and I don't know why. I have sent the scan of my passport and the verification picture! I don't have any naked pictures on my profile (while loads of people do). I am confused  Huh

Please help me as I am new on AW.

Thank you Heart
Hi, theres always a reason.

How did you know the account was banned, was it via text, email or did you try and login and it wouldnt let you?

Where did you send the documents if your account is banned? presumably you also cant login.

If you got an email from AW, forward it to admin@dailypayservice.com for review.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(20-02-2018, 12:23)admin Wrote: Hi, theres always a reason.

How did you know the account was banned, was it via text, email or did you try and login and it wouldnt let you?

Where did you send the documents if your account is banned? presumably you also cant login.

If you got an email from AW, forward it to admin@dailypayservice.com for review.

Thanks
I never received an email or text message saying that my account was banned! I only found out because when I tried to log in back into the website a new window opened saying that my account was deactivated as you can see below:

Account Deactivated
Your account has been deactivated by the Site's Admin Team, potentially due to a breach of the Terms of Use.  You may be able to appeal the decision and ask for your account to be re-activated.  More details on the appeal process can be found here.
Alternatively, you may have been to this page before and opted to re-register using the same email address.  During that exercise, the account was marked as not being valid for subsequent re-activation.  If that is the case, you will need to re-regsiter to gain access to member-only features.

I sent my documents (see below) when I appealed the decision and asked for my account to be re-activated.

1. A formal photo pf my Passport.

2. A current clothed photograph of me holding up a sign reading "AdultWork.com User ID: 4544676" with the date clearly displayed as well.

Please let me know what do I have to have my profile re-activated? I even tried creating a new account but got deactivated again! I am sorry but I am new on this so I need some guidance.

I have just forwarded you the email that AW sent me after my appeal.

Many thanks

Luci
Hi, purpose of the question, how did you know you were banned, eg text or email was to check whether it was from AW or a scam, if you had of answered email or text, then the chance of you being scammed was very high, as AW dont tell you you are banned until you try and login.

In this case, its genuine AW.

I believe they have until tomorrow evening to reply with a decision.

Is your nationality British and you are currently in the UK?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(22-02-2018, 22:32)admin Wrote: Hi, purpose of the question, how did you know you were banned, eg text or email was to check whether it was from AW or a scam, if you had of answered email or text, then the chance of you being scammed was very high, as AW dont tell you you are banned until you try and login.

In this case, its genuine AW.

I believe they have until tomorrow evening to reply with a decision.

Is your nationality British and you are currently in the UK?

Thanks

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

As I said I found out that I was banned when I tried to login.

I have received an email from AW this morning saying: "Your account has been deactivated as we have not received the documentation as previously requested by email"Again, I've never received an email from AW asking for my documentation before. 

No I am not British but I currently live in the UK.

I just sent my docs to webmaster@adultwork.com, I hope it works now!

PS: I unsuccessfully tried to reach you by phone twice.

thanks
Hi, lines open 5pm-7pm.

If no response from that email address, as you are non British, you can just use the livehelp to get instant help.

Its on here https://www.actfair.team/ when livehelp is active, there is a box at the bottom left for it. Its online at this moment.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad My account was deactivated and I'm clueless as to why!! Nikkibbw 3 7,979 25-01-2016, 19:04
Last Post: admin