Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcamming burn out
Hello I just joined here as silly as it seems until today I was unaware this forum existed.

I wanted to ask has anyone here experienced camming burn out? I was already a sex worker but wanted to try camming 3 years ago. Nervous at first but within a few hours I was hooked. I did very well in group and private most nights for a few hours and could not wait to strut my stuff after my cliient bookings were over for the day. 
What happened?  A few weeks ago I got ready for a session in front of the screen and found my heart was no longer in it. It took me by complete surprise and I have not done a show since.  I still feel I never want to switch that cam on again. Not really a problem as I still make a decent living but it was just weird.

Has it happened to anyone else?

S
Hi shona,

There is a private area on this forum where the girls chat about things like this. If you post asking admin to join he will give you access, I'm sure you'll get a lot of support there x
Hi Shona yes do follow the steps to join the private area. Lots of us (like me) have our profiles here under the same name as our AW profiles therefore we discuss all sorts of things - burnout included - in there. I'm sure this is temporary, but could be because cam is often a bit lonely as you're sat talking to a screen instead of out and about etc. But do try and come and chat in private section x x
Thank you for the replies. Yes I will take your advice about the private area.

S
how do i join private can anyone help me?
(19-02-2018, 10:33)blondie2018 Wrote: how do i join private can anyone help me?

I have just sent a pm to admin requesting this so hopefully will be sorted soon!

S
Perhaps you weren't earning well that's why it happens to you..