Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

credits turnover
Smile 
hi when u go to the credit turnover page u just minus any direct cam positioning fee and 41% which is 36% aw and 5% justcamit fee,am i right? xxx
bcos the deduction of aws fee and dirctcam positoning fee and justcamit fee doesnt show on turnover page............
Hi, thats correct yes, its name is the "turnover" page, which indicates it shows the turnover, eg without deduction.

No expenses show on the turnover page so you have to manually remove them in calculations, most people dont have many so should be easy to do, they can be got from the statement page.

If you find a day with little activity, you can add up the incoming earnings from Direct cam, without removing the facilty fee, then go to the turnover page and the number will be the same.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
i must be off somewhere bcos i earnt 229 creds i minused the 41% then 39creds for dpositioning and i got £96.11 but got paid £115 lol no wonder i got a F in maths gcse pmsl!!! xxx
Dosnt the JCI FEE get taken straight away, there for its only the 36 percent from your credits ? Smile
Hi, only on the statement page, the turnover page wouldnt be called the turnover page if it was taken away straight away.

It can be seen as still being there on any of the days if added up, pick a day with not much activity to make it easier to do.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(14-02-2018, 22:58)Tara25 Wrote: hi when u go to the credit turnover page u just minus any direct cam positioning fee and 41% which is 36% aw and 5% justcamit fee,am i right? xxx

Not really, this would only give you an accurate figure if your revenue was solely from direct cam, because skype bookings, phone chat bookings and content sales do not generate a 5% facility fee. Additionally, direct chat calls have a higher facility fee than 5%, and direct cam tips and special offers do not appear on the turnover at all.

So the credit turnover is not really the best place to look to see what you will be paid. All the different columns are subject to different fees and tips will be missing. Your credit statement is where you can see all credits going in and going out. This gives you an accurate account of what's happening with your credits. It is also where you can see the transfer request taken for your payment, THAT figure shows what is actually being transferred out of your account. It's better to keep track of what is actually transferred out, you can then detract your AW/VAT/Group fees (but not your facility fee or positioning/featuring spends, they have already been charged at this point). What you are left with is what you should have been paid.
sorry I meant to reply to the original poster Smile
Hi, special offers do show on turnover page if they have been worked for, if they havent been worked for they may be subject to a refund as no work was done.

Statement page wont work with dailypay as webcam/phonechat bookings show 24hours too late (not dailypay as you are being paid 1 day late) and sale items only appears 7 days after marking them as sent, again that wouldnt be dailypay. Basics of dailypay is if you work today, funds are sent tomorrow.

Statement page alone cannot be used for a dailypay service. A blend of the two is best.

"It is also where you can see the transfer request taken for your payment" transfer happens once per week so this would never work and again isnt dailypay, it would be 24hours too late. In this scenario if I work today at 7pm, it would be 2 days time before I got those funds if my group done their transfer once per day at a set time before 7pm.

adultworkbanner4
(16-02-2018, 17:05)admin Wrote: Hi, special offers do show on turnover page if they have been worked for, if they havent been worked for they may be subject to a refund as no work was done.

Statement page wont work with dailypay as webcam/phonechat bookings show 24hours too late (not dailypay as you are being paid 1 day late) and sale items only appears 7 days after marking them as sent, again that wouldnt be dailypay. Basics of dailypay is if you work today, funds are sent tomorrow.

Statement page alone cannot be used for a dailypay service. A blend of the two is best.

"It is also where you can see the transfer request taken for your payment" transfer happens once per week so this would never work and again isnt dailypay, it would be 24hours too late. In this scenario if I work today at 7pm, it would be 2 days time before I got those funds if my group done their transfer once per day at a set time before 7pm.

Didn't mean to confuse, I was not talking about the daily pay system, more the AW credit system in general, and how AW facility fees are charged or not charged on various services. As well as how any AW member, whether in daily pay, another group or independent, can use the credit statement to keep track of how many credits are being earned, spent and transferred out of their account over time. 

Sorry if I am misunderstanding you here, but is it correct to say that daily pay members actually do pay 5% facility fee on their skype bookings and content sale etc?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credits turnover page YoungMumBellaRose 4 7,677 29-10-2016, 21:32
Last Post: YoungMumBellaRose
  Credits turnover YoungMumBellaRose 7 11,526 27-10-2016, 11:44
Last Post: admin