AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Act-Fair 3 Month Monitoring Group?
Information 
Hello Everybody 

I have been on adult work around 7-8 months i was part of the "less talk daily pay" group when we all got our profiles taken down i had loads of feedback & good stuff but i understand i had to re-register because of some problems regarding Non UK nationals & the group? 

I have now made my new profile & currently uploading new identification & uploading all the content ect..... but what groups can i now join for dailypay that accept "high risk" or "actfair group" Profiles?

Really need help guys! :Sadx
Hi, have you already been added to the Act Fair group?

If no, Adultworks Finest Performers here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

If yes, you can email admin@dailypayservice.com to setup Payout On Request for the account, funds sent instantly to your bank anytime you request, you can then be added to auto dailypay once the 3 months is past.

If you do get added to AWFP, you wont have to pay the extra fees.

The event came about as your old group manager for Lesstalkdailypay, tried to scam AW.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Tight-Little-Teen18
UPDATE - Got New profile verified & accepted to be part of act-Fair1 Group? Adultwork.com buisness advisers group....

I have just tried to email for a payout and got a error message saying could not be delivered to recipient?
Really need to get daily pay or payout on request?x 

Glad to be back earning!!! Thanks for the support <3 xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tight-Little-Teen18 for this post:
  • admin