AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verification!! please help!!
Sad 
Hello Everyone!

Please help  Huh  i v had an ongoing issue with Adult Works verification system.

i used adult work for over a year, was verified fine, however i stopped using my profile and it got deactivated. anyway i have now lost my job so i decided to make a new one.

i made a profile and uploaded my citizens card for verification. i then got an email back saying ' adult work do no longer accept citizens cards as verification as they are too easy to be forged ect'

i thought- oh great! this was the only ID i had as i had lost my passport Camming is my only source of income so i needed this desperately.

i forked out 130 for a fast track one week passport. Adult work deleted my profile whilst i was waiting for this to come!

i thought- my passport is on the way, so i made a new profile, as i desperatly needed the credits an i knew my passport would be here within 2 days to verify. they then deactived my NEW account  and sent me this email...

Hello Princess_Sxxx

Regrettably your conduct on AdultWork.com has given us reason to temporarily suspended your account.

In order to continue your membership of AdultWork.com and to affirm your authenticity we require you to provide verification and ID to our Business Advisor for your region.

i waited untill my passport came and i explained about both accounts to them.. sending them my new passport. verification image, and citizen card.

they then responded with this!
Princess_Sxxx,

In response to your recent Membership Appeal:

1) You were told that your account closure was permanent when it happened, as you tried to register using a fake/stolen UK ID.

2) The appeal page states that people deactivated by their business advisor who have been told not to register, should not use it.

... but still you write to us. 

however- they asked me to contact them and told me i could have my profile back once i sent them verification Confused  please help i dont know what i have done wrong here Huh although i gave them my citizens card it was most definitly not fake! it has the same name and birthday as my passport so i dont understand why they are saying it is fake!!
The last email is strange, with what they have said. Send them a copy of your passport by taking a screen shot and email it over to them. That way they can see your dob and full name and photo.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SexyImogen for this post:
  • Princess_Bella1996
(08-02-2018, 01:25)SexyImogen Wrote: The last email is strange, with what they have said. Send them a copy of your passport by taking a screen shot and email it over to them. That way they can see your dob and full name and photo.

yes i thought so too!

the only reason i can think that happened is that in the first email they linked me to the buisiness advisor 'feedback form' page.

instead of filling it out that way i just emailed 'webmaster@adultwork.com' and attached all my documents

i did this because the feedback form page they origionally told me to fill out would only allow me to attach one document !
Hi, what country are you from / nationality?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(08-02-2018, 10:51)admin Wrote: Hi, what country are you from / nationality?

Thanks

Hi,

i am english and from the UK!
x
Hi, see if you can catch the live help on this page https://www.actfair.team/

its at the bottom right.

They should be able to fix the issue on the account or at least remove the association of what ever foreign country you are connected to (login on holiday/used a dongle etc maybe)

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4