Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JustCamit PROBLEMS AGAIN
Hi All,

I had to make a new account on the forum as I couldn't for the life of me remember my login details as well as deleting the email account I registered with...oops Huh

I have been on DirectCam since 11am this morning and have had a few privates but I keep getting messages from guy's saying " When I try and view your cam feed I get a message that says video chat session closed."

Is anyone else having this problem? It has been quiet for me since Christmas and I am starting to wonder whether it is actually AW and Justcamit rather than torturing myself thinking it is me and something I am doing wrong. What I don't understand is I get a few groups or privates within a certain time frame then nothing for hours and I am spending more on DirectCam Positioning then I am earning some days. Gone are the days it was 1 or 1.5 credits for bidding now it's more 4 to 6 credits to get near the top of the first page  Undecided

I also seem to get quite a few group requests then within a couple of seconds they are gone, doesn't even give them time for my cam to appear on their screen....aswell as when I am in group it doesn't show I am in group  Angry

Please Please let it not just be me or I will lose my sanity for sure  Confused
Hey babe it’s NOT...come over to the private side of this forum and there is so much on it. Everything your saying I and a few others have experienced. I spent the whole day Sunday going through the help articles on AW and there is so much stuff they are advising to try. I’ll inbox you those things but yeh did them all and still some days busy then the next sat there for 10 hours and 3 5 second calls and that’s it.

I could GO ON but in a nutshell you are not alone it’s been affecting the ones it has since last year June approximately!!! But we’re all giving hints and tips in the other section and tying to motivate xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PrinnyAW for this post:
  • BrandiFoxx
having the same problem here! well we think so anyway... been online for a good 6 hours and had 0 directcam calls. not even tiny 1 second ones. it's a bit weird to get none at all. it's been kinda slow for us since christmas but never quite like it has been tonight.  Confused Huh
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissPhiee for this post:
  • BrandiFoxx
I was online yesterday for nearly 12 hours and wasn't great at all I must of spent more time watching netflix and playing candy crush Sad been online today for the past 3 hours and nothing so far. If there are problems on AW's side why won't they fix them?

My old account on here I was in the private forum but not on this one...admin can you add me back please Smile
I won't harp on about it because people are probably sick of me and my JCI technical difficulties!!
You are defo not alone Brandi...
And I wonder the same - If I'm losing x amount of money as a small time mature, how much must AW be losing on the back of everyone else and all the good uns like yourself?!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with connecting to server Justcamit xkittykatx 2 10,877 18-08-2017, 17:34
Last Post: admin
  JustCamIt Video Problems Cece 2 5,250 25-05-2017, 04:57
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Problems downloading Justcamit CherryV 18 51,814 13-08-2015, 21:56
Last Post: AliceSweetheart
  Justcamit problems tonight? PrincessPearl 2 5,615 16-02-2013, 23:27
Last Post: PrincessPearl
  Sound Problems on JustCAMIt curlytots 4 11,608 29-10-2012, 23:07
Last Post: curlytots