Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Just cam it
Has anyone else had the issue where you log on to justcamit and it only let's computers & laptops access you? Sometimes if I log off & on it then works but sometimes it will stay like that for days. Any help please
Hi! 

I'm pretty sure it's dependent on your upload speeds. When I was on a non-fibre connection I would rarely be able to connect to iPads, and never mobiles. After switching, my upload speeds are good enough to connect to all devices. I think this is the only solution unfortunately  Undecided . You could try connecting your computer to router through your Ethernet cable to see if that improves the connection though x
I can't connect to iPad or androids as my internet speed is rubbish. I'm struggling to connect to anyone at the moment! If you go on AW help pages it explains how much extra upload speed you need for different devices. For some reason iPad needs you to have a lot of extra speed to connect. It could just be a blip in your broadband. Someone in another thread said they resolved a similar problem by turning off for 30 minutes and coming back on. If your speeds are borderline you could look into going on at quiet times when the internet doesn't have so much traffic, apparently that can boost your speeds too.
Any one have any problems with the JustCamIt Lite on Mac? People can never see my cam
(31-01-2018, 13:33)SexyPakistaniXXX Wrote: Any one have any problems with the JustCamIt Lite on Mac? People can never see my cam
Hey if your doing videochat.tv online for jci then you can’t use google chrome. You have to use explorer or Firefox etc xx
(31-01-2018, 13:44)Tasha-Ebony-Teen Wrote:
(31-01-2018, 13:33)SexyPakistaniXXX Wrote: Any one have any problems with the JustCamIt Lite on Mac? People can never see my cam
Hey if your doing videochat.tv online for jci then you can’t use google chrome. You have to use explorer or Firefox etc xx

Im currently using Safari x
Can you use justcam it on an iPad?