Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile broadband
I live rurally and have been trying to get things together to Direct Cam for over a month. Now I've got everything set up it appears I don't have good enough broadband to support Just Cam it direct cam sessions. I'm currently on EE mobile 4g running off an Osprey. Has anyone used a similar network that has a sufficient upload speed to do what I want to do? Or does anyone live out in the sticks and found a solution. I don't want to throw any more money at it if it's a hopeless case. Thanks for reading this ?
If you do not have enough bandwidth to support Justcamit, try using the light version http://www.videochat.tv/  It does not require as much bandwidth to run and your sound will work.

The downside is the pic is not quite as sharp and it does not work on Ipad and android.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to nightape for this post:
  • admin, BITCHDOM
Thank you for your advice. I will give that a go!
Do I need to de-install the newer JCI that I have installed?
No, you can leave it. The light version connects direct and you do not need to install anything.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to nightape for this post:
  • BITCHDOM
I would recommend Sky Fibre. I live rurally and there is no chance of any sort of dongle working out here.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Fetish_Ella for this post:
  • BITCHDOM
Thank you, I will look into sky fibre. I am getting broadband on my osprey but the upload speed is not good enough