Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camgirls wanted -$ 3000 to $20000 per month - work for home
We are currently seeking webcam Girls. LiveGirl is a one-to-one live video chat platform. People who are interested in you must pay by the minute to live chat with you. 

Work from home by chatting on your webcam and take control of your earnings with our flexible working hours and payment scheme.
You can earn $3000-$20000 per month in your spare time, you can cash out every day.

We offer a daily minimum wage, about $50 ~$200 for 2 hours online chatting.

Welcome to join us: http://www.livegirl.me/?from=adw-chris

FREE SIGN UP and NO MEMBERSHIP FEES. We'll NEVER ask you for money. Set your own schedule. Work when you want.
Hi, the English on the site is abit "funny".

Where is the list of performers? eg what site do the clients see/view the performers on?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.  The wording makes out you get paid 50 -200 for 2 hours even if you do not get any clients.  How wonderful!
It seems to me a very high amount of profits. I'm working on livejasmin which is the best webcams page and only the most experienced models and working years can earn these amounts of money
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lolacantinplora for this post:
  • leea9
(14-02-2018, 10:40)lolacantinplora Wrote: It seems to me a very high amount of profits. I'm working on livejasmin which is the best webcams page and only the most experienced models and working years can earn these amounts of money

How do you like working at livejasmin, this is definitely one of the most reliable cam sites just like fire cams mobile . I heard many positive reviews already, but looking for 'real' ones here, from real workers. Thank you.