Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcams..
Hi Webcam Models - 
Can I ask, do you use your built in camera on your laptops or have you invested in a separate webcam?
What would you say is best please?
In this for the long haul hopefully, so was wondering whether to invest....or if a modern day laptop is just as good..
Many thanks xx
I just got a new external webcam today and the difference is amazing!! It's higher definition but somehow makes my skin look better and I don't need to use a light with it whereas my built in cam looked rubbish without a bright light behind it.

It's a "Logitech C920 HD Pro USB 1080p Webcam" and cost about £60 on amazon.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • Madame X
Brill, thanks so much for that - Anything that makes my skin look better is worth investing in!! xx
Is the Logitech easy to install?
My one just plugs in to the usb port! Super easy!!
(24-01-2018, 23:05)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: My one just plugs in to the usb port! Super easy!!
wow! Sounds like even I could do that. Have you got a laptop or PC
Mines coming today - I didn't hang around - I want clear skin!!
Let's hope it's that easy to install for me too and that maybe, for some bizarre reason, it will even help with my JCI issues!
(25-01-2018, 10:39)BITCHDOM Wrote:
(24-01-2018, 23:05)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: My one just plugs in to the usb port! Super easy!!
wow! Sounds like even I could do that. Have you got a laptop or PC

Dell Inspiron 13 laptop. It's small and light which suits me as I like to be mobile when it comes to work.
(25-01-2018, 12:14)MistressnotaMinger Wrote: Mines coming today - I didn't hang around - I want clear skin!!
Let's hope it's that easy to install for me too and that maybe, for some bizarre reason, it will even help with my JCI issues!

I hope you like it as much as I do!! 

You don't need to install it really, just plug it in and change your settings in justcamit to switch from your intergrated cam to the new one. Click video along the top, then where it says Device, select the external webcam!
(25-01-2018, 12:27)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote:
(25-01-2018, 12:14)MistressnotaMinger Wrote: Mines coming today - I didn't hang around - I want clear skin!!

I hope you like it as much as I do!! 

You don't need to install it really, just plug it in and change your settings in justcamit to switch from your intergrated cam to the new one. Click video along the top, then where it says Device, select the external webcam!

You're a star - thank you xxx
(I will be reading that word for word!)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Madame X for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl