Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site down
(24-01-2018, 00:21)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: Ok, this might sound stupid... but an AW member was featured on prime time TV just before the site crashed... could that have caused a spike in traffic that the site couldn't handle? Surely not??

id be very surprised, it looks like an issue with the server disconnecting (sorry for slight technical speak) and this will be the reason why its gone down, needs to b brought back up in a safe manor which is never a quick process
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to britplayboy1981 for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
I managed to log in and transfer my credits to my bank account, fine no problem. Then it went back to error
Hi, back online at the moment here. Talktalk ISP Belfast UK.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I managed to get the 'log in' page, but before I logged in, I checked the other pages and they were down, so I didn't dare log in, in case it was a bogus page harvesting log in details. The address all looked correct and legit, but I'm going to go to bed and try tomorrow.
Based on the fact I've removed make up and had a shower, now sitting here in my pj's, I suspect it will be up and running properly in a few mins. :-D :-D
You're welcome lol

Night night All xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KTC for this post:
  • admin
Since 6am I have had the message ' lost connection with the server at least 8 times.  3 times while I had someone in Pvt.  I have been getting this quite a bit in the past week.
(24-01-2018, 10:32)nightape Wrote: Since 6am I have had the message ' lost connection with the server at least 8 times.  3 times while I had someone in Pvt.  I have been getting this quite a bit in the past week.

Me too. Last night worse than ever before, prior to the outage.