HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JustCamit Auto Tweet
Thumbs Down 
Hey All,

Just a quick question....

Adultwork has changed everyting with regards to Auto Tweet working when you login to JustCamit and also your links being seen on your profile. Below is what you need to do now for your links to be unhidden and your auto tweet to work..

I have ticked every single box, have Featured Sale Item, Feature Shop Front and Featured Movie Clip all for today and now my links have been unnhidden from my profile yet my auto tweet is still not working when I login to JustCamit, I have checked my twitter link which is perfectly fine, have unticked the box to post to twitter then ticked it again just to see if it refreshes yet it still doesn't work. I have emailed the webmaster which I have done previously but all I get back is the link to the help section which I have already read and followed each step...understandably getting slightly frustrated now...Is anyone able to help please?

P.S. It is not even sending an autotweet for my webcam and phone chat availability even though I have ticked the box "
Post details of your 'Available Now' Status to Twitter

https://www.adultwork.com/LKBA.asp?A=645

1. You must be following @Adultworkcom
A benefit of following @Adultworkcom is that you will see updates about new Site functionality and the status of any downtime or outage.
Follow @AdultWorkcom

2. Your Twitter bio must include a link to your AdultWork.com Profile Page.
To edit your Twitter Bio, login to Twitter, choose the Settings icon in the top right corner and scroll down to the Bio field.  Ensure a link to your AdultWork.com Profile is included.

Your unique profile link can be found at the bottom of your AdultWork.com profile page.  If you want to make more money, use one of your referral links as 
described on this page

3. you are paying for something on the Site, e.g. Featured Profile, Available Today, Phone number Display, Member of the Day, Featured Shopfronts.  If you are not, your links will not be deleted, simply hidden.  They will appear automatically once you have subscribed to one of the paid for display schemes. The only exception to this is for profiles contained within the Other Services area.
We may remove Twitter links if we believe that they are being used to negate or abuse any functionality provided by the Site.
E.G.  Please do not put "For my phone number" or "To see my availability" as the link text.
The Link URL should simply be:
Quote:https://twitter.com/your_twitter_username
You do not need to include the @ sign.
We believe it reasonable to ask that if you want existing AdultWork.com visitors to jump to another site, that you reciprocate by referencing your AdultWork.com profile on that site.  This of course is true of traditional profile links too, where the display of banner is requried.

Thank you.
Now I have just recieved this email yet there is nothing wrong with the link on my twitter and if clicked on it takes you straight to my adultwork profile..

Hello _BrandiFoxx_

We have reviewed the links that you wish to show on your AdultWork.com Profile. Unfortunately your link does not conform with our terms and conditions and as such has been removed.

Possible reasons for this include:

- The website to which you are linking is not displaying one of our banners or textual links. Members must display a banner where possible (although we are aware that some sites such as Twitter only allow a textual link).

- We could not locate it within three clicks from your home page.

- You are showing the image but it is not linking to our site (correctly).

- You specified the link to your site incorrectly, e.g. put http:// at the front. It is not required.

- You are linking to a website that is not available

- The title you have given your link is misleading

- You are linking to a site where you are selling something that you are not selling on AdultWork.com.