Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still stuck in LesstalkDailypay? New solution tried and tested
Hi all. Adultwork have allowed Adultworks Finest Performers to setup a high risk group.

This now allows any Lesstalkdailypay members, who wish to leave the group, to set a fresh new account within our highrisk group and continue life as normal in a pain free smooth operation.

- The new profiles will be required to verify as expected.
- Profile will remain in the high risk area for 3 months.
- There will be no financial penalty to you as we will cover the costs.
- Your Dailypay, Payout On Request or Weeklypay features will be retained, at no cost.

For existing profiles, we dont believe its possible to keep your existing profiles sorry.

Thanks everyone for waiting patiently on us to find a solution to this one, we are sorry it took abit longer than expected.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Good news for those LTDP members. Peace of mind at least.

But.

Any group can set up a high risk group...
Hi admin,
does this mean that awf will be taking over of the role business advisor and monitor our profiles instead of AW? Is it also true that after the 3 months we are only removed from that category if we have satisfied that we are honourable members? This seems like a good compromise to me so am interested.
One more thing. I have noticed since starting my new account I am getting alot of people coming into my direct IM cam room under the same GUEST alias i.e GUEST_1234567 but with different 7 digits combinations at the end each time. Is this anything to worry about, I have noticed they are asking questions if I do skype etc.. of course I was asked this before but never seen these GUEST nicknames so frequently before? They are coming in since yesterday a couple of times every hour..
(18-01-2018, 14:53)LisaAW Wrote: Hi admin,
does this mean that awf will be taking over of the role business advisor and monitor our profiles instead of AW? Is it also true that after the 3 months we are only removed from that category if we have satisfied that we are honourable members? This seems like a good compromise to me so am interested.
One more thing. I have noticed since starting my new account I am getting alot of people coming into my direct IM cam room under the same GUEST alias i.e GUEST_1234567 but with different 7 digits combinations at the end each time.  Is this anything to worry about, I have noticed they are asking questions if I do skype etc.. of course I was asked this before but never seen these GUEST nicknames so frequently before? They are coming in since yesterday a couple of times every hour..

I find that when someone is working on a brand new account all the idiots and time wasters think "ooh fresh meat" and expect you to be impressionable and easy to manipulate, so it's likely that these people will target you more while you have not much feedback. Maybe that's why you are noticing an increase of these unregistered members trying to lure you off AW and onto Skype.

You can untick the box in DirectCam settings which says "allow guest free preview", then they will no longer be able to enter your free room.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • L2018