Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Quiet
And thank you MistressM! I kind of love my brows too they're bosses. ;Wink

I have no idea what has happened. Short of starting a new profile I've tried every avenue. The only thing I could brainstorm that had changed was my appearance. My usual is very manicured, huge cleavage and full lingerie. But since getting pregnant this time round it was minimum effort (I was gigantic and uncomfortable most of it), I got a desk top with a very high internal cam which didn't catch my cleavage just shoulders up and the lingerie mostly disappeared for comfy (still sexy I think) slips and sweaters. I would be disappointed to think those small changes mounted up to me making fuck all but who knows, men are visual creatures. 

However, I have a new laptop which catches the cleavage great, slowly getting back into my lingerie and making more of an effort with my appearance so only time will tell. An appearance shouldn't always matter in the Domme world BUT my age and young face means a percentage of my clients expect me to be dolled up sitting pretty. Joys of 22. xx
Hang in there it's pay day for many men now
Have been trying to get into the private area for weeks so I can be more open and question a few more things that are probably not suitable for the world..
I'm presuming I need to be part of the AW Finest group to join?
(26-01-2018, 18:17)MistressnotaMinger Wrote: Have been trying to get into the private area for weeks so I can be more open and question a few more things that are probably not suitable for the world..
Yes, you need to be a Daily Pay member which has loads of great benefits!  Once you've joined you can send admin an email / direct message here and I'm sure they'll add you in :Big Grin The private side is definitely worth it personally. Hope to see you over there soon lovely xxxxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JoiBleu for this post:
  • Madame X
6 hours and not one ping. Great start to payday then. Angel
(26-01-2018, 18:17)MistressnotaMinger Wrote: Have been trying to get into the private area for weeks so I can be more open and question a few more things that are probably not suitable for the world..

I think DP membership grants you automatic access, but I'm not a member and have been kindly allowed in, which I am very grateful for as this is the only forum of it's kind and I find it extremely useful. So I think if you are a legitimate and genuine service provider on AW you can still apply for access.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • Madame X
I had my worst day of camming yesterday and made 8 credits in 12 hours!
Unreal.
 X
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl, PrinnyAW
(26-01-2018, 23:41)LisaAW Wrote: I had my worst day of 2 years of camming yesterday and made 8 credits in 12 hours!
Unreal.
So got up at 7am today and did my first day on MyFreeCams.com. ny first guest was a troll that told me I am too old and need to get a real job and that I need a nose job lol, after I figured out how to block guests it was a lot of fun and managed 5k tokens in a short shift.
I know it's abit rank talking about earnings  but just wanted to highlight how slow it was getting for me on AW.
It's confusing to use but at least there is traffic to play with. You can block basic members, guests etc so only have premium members in your room. X

How much is 5k tokens roughly, if you don't mind me asking?
Very confusing token system.

It is a lot about having fun and being chatty, it's quite tiring but I don't mind if the tips are coming in.
Appreciate though that it won't always be the same but it was enough to make me go back tomorrow.
 Xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Oh that's great lisa - so good tp have a little back up plan Smile
Goodluck for your next shift i hope u smash it xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jessica121 for this post:
  • L2018