Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Quiet
Parts of Warwickshire and the Midlands are this week with an inset day Monday so not back till 27th
xx
I think the private schools are off as well. It will be busy next week *fingers* crossed xx
I must admit that today has been absolutely dire .......no traffic even with freechat on........it's payday for many this weekend so fingers crossed gals it picks up , I'm thinking off trying out night shifts and becoming a night owl LOL x
oh right ., if half term is still happening in other areas that does explain ALOT  xxxx
Hey Brandi... As you know we chatted about this... our monies have got even lower... doing about 20% of what we were last August... yet AW say nothing has changed, they say everything they have done should of had a positive effect on sales... yet I spoke to another popular cam girl who said her earnings since last year have dropped by over 60%... someone is telling fibs somewhere !
Wow! yes they are - FatManFuck that is incredible slow! My movie content hasn't picked up this month what so ever! Can't rely on this source of income alone
(26-02-2018, 12:03)SexyImogen Wrote: Wow! yes they are - FatManFuck that is incredible slow! My movie content hasn't picked up this month what so ever! Can't rely on this source of income alone

I rarely use AW atm, its a traffic issue, you only have to use other sites to see it doesnt make a difference if it is School holidays or before pay day or what ever excuses we try and use to reason with, yes it will be slower at those times but AW has lost its traffic big time.  Freeview on AW I would get so many in my room I couldnt keep up, now its a pleasant surprise to even see 5 in at once... 
I stuck it out for a long time but if it was my only source of income I would have lost my home by now.  If I am making what I was on AW on other sites before AW slowed down then thats AW not me surely? I spent ages thinking it was me but nope, not anymore. There is still business there of course, for me it was purely my regs and rarely anyone new.  I do not even bother having content on aw any more as it was only being viewed by those using their frreviews, which means I make nothing for making content for AW to allow anyone to view it for free.  No thanks.  In 2015 I could make £300 a month just by having a mere 10 pics in my private gallery now I am lucky to make a few credits.  xx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • Mirabelle-Lux, Modelinuk
Yeh 100 percent not the same as it used to be!! Very very very quiet!
(27-02-2018, 00:09)LisaAW Wrote:
(26-02-2018, 12:03)SexyImogen Wrote: Wow! yes they are - FatManFuck that is incredible slow! My movie content hasn't picked up this month what so ever! Can't rely on this source of income alone

I rarely use AW atm, its a traffic issue, you only have to use other sites to see it doesnt make a difference if it is School holidays or before pay day or what ever excuses we try and use to reason with, yes it will be slower at those times but AW has lost its traffic big time.  Freeview on AW I would get so many in my room I couldnt keep up, now its a pleasant surprise to even see 5 in at once... 
I stuck it out for a long time but if it was my only source of income I would have lost my home by now.  If I am making what I was on AW on other sites before AW slowed down then thats AW not me surely? I spent ages thinking it was me but nope, not anymore. There is still business there of course, for me it was purely my regs and rarely anyone new.  I do not even bother having content on aw any more as it was only being viewed by those using their frreviews, which means I make nothing for making content for AW to allow anyone to view it for free.  No thanks.  In 2015 I could make £300 a month just by having a mere 10 pics in my private gallery now I am lucky to make a few credits.  xx
Where do you use instead now hun? X
(27-02-2018, 00:09)LisaAW Wrote:

I'm so used to receiving weekly payments from AW and being in a routine. It has been dire this afternoon.