Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is January a slow month for business?
I'm earning didly squat and am now about to join Daily Pay AW finest because I need the cash. Have been independent for a few months..... new only been camming 6 months.
This business isn't cut for everyone whether this be a slow month or just in general quieter hence current climate but that's not to say or discourage individuals from considering but with a healthy approach and far from thinking this is a piece of cake...
Hi hun.
I find January to be a bit on the slower side.
When you say you are earning "didly squat" what do you mean? Have you been earning well until now or not been earning since you joined?
If you pop on a link to your profile I'm sure people will be happy to offer tips and advice.
Don't give up. It has it's ups and downs but if you want it to work, it will xxx
Yea January can be a little slow but offering as many services as you can will help.Do you offer phone chat?Added movies and pvt gallery?Also change your profile pictures regularly to keep the guys interested....x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • Mirabelle-Lux
(13-01-2018, 21:16)Mirabelle-Lux Wrote: I'm earning didly squat and am now about to join Daily Pay AW finest because I need the cash. Have been independent for a few months..... new only been camming 6 month
I don't think there is a quiet month in this industry if you put the hard work in you should be able to gain more exposure you can private message me for tips orc ome into my free room to ask for help if you need some advice
Indeed January has always been slow, just like when it rains or snows........ or is very hot outside. Most of the girls either reduce their fees or think of alternative avenues.
well tonight has been the worst for me...literally...the last few days were good but tonight iv just been sitting here in silence lol....guess its just the up n downs of camming eh xxx
Yesterday was quite slow and today well this morning it has been dire!! where has the client gone to? lol
Strange how I can have a total pants day and others seem to be online literally all of the time!
Then sometimes, I get a shot at being busy..
I'm forever trying to change pictures, upload clips and update my profile but not sure if it helps..
For me, Direct cam positioning definitely does help and so does good behavior from Just cam it, Virgin Wifi, AW or whatever it is the gremlins are taking over..
I agree with those that say swings and roundabouts - Never a better description than when you log on - so inconsistent!
It's dire. Client connections says there are only 33 clients camming which is very few to spread out between us all