Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers
Holding profiles hostage and not letting folk leave to pursue their careers independently of a group manager is exactly the kind of thing that's going to get the website drawn in to super bad publicity. Modern day slavery is a hot topic.
(15-01-2018, 02:56)Ana_X Wrote: Holding profiles hostage and not letting folk leave to pursue their careers independently of a group manager is exactly the kind of thing that's going to get the website drawn in to super bad publicity. Modern day slavery is a hot topic.

Ok if you go to ltdp main page this girls profile is at the top.she actually has in her title she is being held against her will.why is AW not stepping in?something bad is about to happen to these girls unless real action is taken 
https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.as...88x3618651
I am really worried about the holding profiles hostage thing... I've been chatting to Poppy for a month, maybe more? She is fucking awesome and everything she's achieved is self done, so inspiring. It would suck for him to fuck her over. ?
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
(15-01-2018, 10:33)BhadHailie Wrote: I am really worried about the holding profiles hostage thing... I've been chatting to Poppy for a month, maybe more? She is fucking awesome and everything she's achieved is self done, so inspiring. It would suck for him to fuck her over. ?

Yeah I have followed her on Twitter for a while, she's a real example of just how well it can pay off when you put in the effort. I always found it laughable when rico tried to take the credit.

That being said, surely she at least has to have heard about all the shit he pulls, and she still stays with ltdp?
If anyone else is being held by scam groups like less talk daily pay (or any other scam group) follow these steps to remove your profile.

https://adultworksupport.wordpress.com/2...ork-group/
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ButterDaisy for this post:
  • admin, mia__camgirl
(14-01-2018, 16:20)admin Wrote: I hope not, I believe this lady runs that one https://www.adultwork.com/3965601

Hi, yes you are correct, Mia__Camgirl is the manager of the new group and has absolutely nothing to do with LTDP
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • admin
Small update, the group is no longer going to payout to its members until its fixed by AW (their words).
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(14-01-2018, 16:20)admin Wrote: I hope not, I believe this lady runs that one https://www.adultwork.com/3965601

Yes you are correct I run this group was just a coincidence in timing that I started  group when this all happened! I did not even know about it until a member from Less Talk Daily Pay said she was randomly unverified in her group and wanted to leave to join mine but when she tried to leave her manager said she would have to start all over again . She deleted her profile loosing 159 feedback and tried to join mine but when I tried to verify her Adultwork refused the application and now the page she made has gone. I feel sorry for her as she has lost all her power in this situation. I would like to help her if I could anyone have any suggestions? 

All of the other members in my group are nothing to do with the group run by a scammer (although none of it is it's member's fault I will be cautious when members from this group ask me to join as I am unsure if they are now 'high risk members' and all of my current members are British and Verified. Would it affect my group if I accept people wanting to leave Less Talk Daily pay?
(16-01-2018, 03:11)I HGmia__camgirl Wrote:

Yes you are correct I run this group was just a coincidence in timing that I started  group when this all happened! I did not even know about it until a member from Less Talk Daily Pay said she was randomly unverified in her group and wanted to leave to join mine but when she tried to leave her manager said she would have to start all over again . She deleted her profile loosing 159 feedback and tried to join mine but when I tried to verify her Adultwork refused the application and now the page she made has gone. I feel sorry for her as she has lost all her power in this situation. I would like to help her if I could anyone have any suggestions? 

All of the other members in my group are nothing to do with the group run by a scammer (although none of it is it's member's fault I will be cautious when members from this group ask me to join as I am unsure if they are now 'high risk members' and all of my current members are British and Verified. Would it affect my group if I accept people wanting to leave Less Talk Daily pay?

Ltdp members are not high risk and have done nothing wrong. None of this is categorically any fault of the members. If you are British, have a British passport and live in the U.K. you are not high risk or will effect any group. 
please can you verify your facts with AW before posting things like this here, the last thing any of the members of ltdp need is being vilified or rumours to start about them so they can't join other groups.. especially by a group manager, you should know better.  they have done nothing wrong and are distressed enough as it is.
Hi Mia, currently progress is slow trying to get members out of the group. Its seems to be a painful long drawn out process.

We are hoping for updates from AW on best ways to proceed with it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • mia__camgirl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,290 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,041 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
Exclamation AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers TheWarning 31 40,155 01-09-2017, 13:40
Last Post: TheWarning
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 8,925 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins