Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers
(13-01-2018, 22:00)MarkoKent Wrote: Did you see the screenshot going around twitter of him asking for ID from the members to be sent directly to him and hes restarting the group? Is he collecting peoples IDs to sell them again? Why do people fall for this.

I have messaged AW telling them he shouldnt be allowed to start a new group or continue the old one. As a client on AW I will refrain from using my credits until he is sorted once and for all.
is there any evidence of him selling IDs?Or just a rumor?
(13-01-2018, 22:23)Ms Dee Wrote:
(13-01-2018, 22:00)MarkoKent Wrote: Did you see the screenshot going around twitter of him asking for ID from the members to be sent directly to him and hes restarting the group? Is he collecting peoples IDs to sell them again? Why do people fall for this.

I have messaged AW telling them he shouldnt be allowed to start a new group or continue the old one. As a client on AW I will refrain from using my credits until he is sorted once and for all.

Hi Marko where on twitter do you see this unfortunately I do not know what they are known as on twitter.

it was floating around under the adult work hashtag,someone in his group had screen grabbed his emails to them asking them to send him their passports and face photo holding paper up with aw details on.he was also telling members they should delete profiles or will be monitored from now on for being high risk and start a new profile and join his new group when he starts his new group on aw.tweets have gone or they have been deleted.he is behaving like a pimp with this dishonesty and bullying tactics.
His latest email to his members say hes creating a new group and everyone can join him again and continue as before, couldnt he just of done that at the start of all this? His members havent worked for 3-4 days now and magically theres an easy solution hes been hiding?

Hes so full of shit. He was punished by AW for scamming, hes trying to evade that punishment now, AW arent stupid fs.
This just gets worse and worse. I really need help anyone, my thread is here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php...9#pid97819

I think its being held hostage by my group manager.
New group 'Adultwork Boudoir Webcammers', uses a lot of the same formatting and wording as Less Talk. Could be them rebranding?
I hope not, I believe this lady runs that one https://www.adultwork.com/3965601
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Hi all, current advice for LTDP members is to sit tight.

AW say rico can release members ok, rico says he cant because AW is blocking him.

We are currently going around in circles with it but we are hoping the situation will be resolved once the admin team arrive into the AW office tomorrow.

adultworkbanner4
Hi, current status:

Transferring from LTDP to AWF: No longer an option.
Deleting your account yourself and re-signing up: No longer an option.

Getting rico to delete your accout from his end and then re-signing up: Appears to be the only method at this moment in time.

adultworkbanner4
I don't see the logic in needing rico to delete profiles when they can do it themselves. I guatantee that he won't delete anyone, or will give them fluff answers why they can't leave.
(14-01-2018, 20:54)EmmaEH Wrote: I don't see the logic in needing rico to delete profiles when they can do it themselves. I guatantee that he won't delete anyone, or will give them fluff answers why they can't leave.

AW will only allow members to rejoin the site at any point in the future if the group manager has deleted them or released them.every single person in that group will not be able to use AW again unless he lets them go himself.which as everyone can see he is not doing.he should prove everyone wrong that he is not the villian people are saying and just let them leave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,289 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,039 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
Exclamation AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers TheWarning 31 40,147 01-09-2017, 13:40
Last Post: TheWarning
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 8,923 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins