Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers
Few members getting this message back now, seems we finally have the answers of what the group manager had been up to and why everyone needed to re-verify:

"Thank you for your message.

Please read the following, as this will explain your current status with AdultWork.com

Your membership has been placed in the special AdultWork.com Monitored Section for a period of 3 months, as you were part of a group 'LESS TALK - DAILY PAY / HAPPY NEW YEARS' which has seriously and repeatedly broken the AdultWork.com Terms of Use:

1) Supplied fake ID

2) Created fake or duplicate profiles or aided others in getting a membership who have previously been banned.

3) Also has previously deceived the Site or one of it's members in some other way that was found to be in contravention of the Site's philosophy.

When you joined that group, you agreed to be responsible against any actions of your group manager or any of its members.
Therefore, you are held responsible as well for any actions within that group and a warning is now recorded against your name too (High-Risk membership).

We are fully aware you have re-registered independently but for the next 3 months you will be monitored within the controlled section, as stated above. Therefore you will need to acknowledge it.

You should be aware that from now and for the next three months, your whole activity on AdultWork.com is monitored. For this extra work an Advisor fee is due. ANY breach of the Terms of Use (http://www.adultwork.com/Terms.asp) will result in your membership being terminated. Any subsequent registrations will also be refused."
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
So current method to get back to work and normality is, message AW via the help centre, give the title as ATTN Business Advisor, then ask to leave LessTalk dailypay and enter the controlled area. You will then work there for 3 months, no real % difference as rico charged 8% on top of AWs fees anyway.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • L2018
I did get an email with reference it was to do with money fraud but that has been taken from the final message just as they re verified me from the business advisor - which was the same one admin posted above. From what it says it is more likely to be identity fraud that caused the problem.
So glad to be out. Thank you for all your help awf this forum has been valuable.
Has anyone noticed that his group manager account (awgos) isn't even verified? How he's still on the site after all this is beyond me.
(17-01-2018, 10:53)Ms Dee Wrote:
(17-01-2018, 10:03)LisaAW Wrote: Hi everyone just to update.
Another sleepless night now and one week since I last worked on AW, finally I feel I have resolved this.
It seems AW has now forwarded any new profiles after deleting yourself from LTDP if you want to webcam again to a European business advisor.
You are required to sign up to this business advisor here if they ask you too (as they have me)
https://www.actfair.team/contact
I will PERMENTLY have 2% advisors fee taken off me from my credits, I will be permently monitored not just for two months or even three but for good. This is all clear and on the contract you have to sign.
 No matter how distressing this is to be monitored and issued a warning and even put in a high risk category's I am just happy to be able to work again. Please do not believe ltdp that what's happened to them is to do with a genuine mistake of signing someone up who was Eastern European, in the contract I signed it states that I was in a group who was involved in money laundering, deception and various other breaches.  I would not even know how to launder money if I wanted to, a money launder would be sticking a £5 on quick wash on mistake Wink
However that is something I am responsible for because I was in the group.
If YOU ARE IN THAT GROUP YOU ARE being monitored for serious breaches to the law.  If anyone chooses to believe the frantic and panicked message ltdp are sending them or wish to join their group please just look at my thread or messages here and on the general forum and you will see what you will put yourself in for if you do. If you are currently working and held  in ltdp against your will  I would still suggest persisting to have your profile deleted and to do what I am, dispite being contracted to AW business advisor this is far better than working with someone who will cost you your home or sanity.
If Anyone is trapped or believes what  ltdp says that this is malicious lies please message me and I will happily go through all my correspondence with AW the last week.

i am now unsure if I can go into any group, so am thinking I will have to be independent. Which is ok, as I said anything is better than this last week.
One thing I will say is Thankyou to Colin of Awf he has bent over backwards in help and support for me during this time, I had absolutely nothing off ltdp just an email blaming Awf!! Even when ltdp were aware they were playing with people's lives and members were getting distressed all he could do was send emails out attacking Colin and AW.
Please also seriously consider contacting cifas about identity fraud, if he is already engaging in criminal attivity as AW says he is then I am worried about my sensitive documents he has. 
https://www.cifas.org.uk/services/identity-protection

Thankyou everyone here for your support and all the best xx

Glad you got it resolved, it is not ideal but at least you can carry on with business.  :Smile

Great News!!
(17-01-2018, 20:17)admin Wrote: So current method to get back to work and normality is, message AW via the help centre, give the title as ATTN Business Advisor, then ask to leave LessTalk dailypay and enter the controlled area. You will then work there for 3 months, no real % difference as rico charged 8% on top of AWs fees anyway.

Are you able to join other daily pay groups then? I am still unsure about where it leaves me with accepting members from this group if they decide to leave?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,276 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,013 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
Exclamation AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers TheWarning 31 40,054 01-09-2017, 13:40
Last Post: TheWarning
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 8,905 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins