Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam 'disconnect' problems
I've been noticing now, over the past few months, my cam keeps cutting out; not dropping internet connection, but the cam disconnects, so I'm (I believe) still logged on to JCI, yet my cam cuts out so the image freezes or screen goes black, as though the plug has been pulled (it hasn't).
I've been starting to wonder now whether this affecting my earning potential; I was online 8hrs yesterday and not a single cam call - I understand this job has its busy and quiet days, but to go so long without so much as a sniff is highly suspicious. It's not the first time either. And I can't ask anyone how my profile/cam is appearing, because no one's coming into my room for me to ask Undecided
Any recommendations?
Are you a member of the private area?
There's a lot of threads in there regarding these issues.
This has been an ongoing issue since last year for some of us xxx
(07-01-2018, 11:49)lucyloo Wrote: Are you a member of the private area?
There's a lot of threads in there regarding these issues.
This has been an ongoing issue since last year for some of us xxx

Thanks for your response!
No, I don't believe I am? I've had to close and reopen JCI almost 15 times already this morning because of this issue Undecided
I'm having problems too!
I have requested access to the private area on here a while back but not had any joy,so no answers for you I'm afraid -
Should I find a solution (Holy Grail) I'll let you know..
My post ' Problems with Just Camit JCI ' may help slightly...
So annoying is putting it really mildly..
I have more than enough bandwidth so no idea whats going on - I have sent yet another email to AW but no reply..
Good Luck and please share the joy if you get a result!
x