Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Problems with Just Camit JCI
So I already have a post on here wondering why people enter group/private chat with me and leave almost immediately...(what am I doing wrong?)
I appreciate I'm not to everyones 'taste' but I am friendly, tarted up and have amended my prices a few times so am certainly not expensive..
I also state my real age and have a face pic on my profile so shouldn't be coming as a shock to people!
I am talking around 10 people in only a few hours..and that's every time I log on..literally disappearing and staying for 1 second, sometimes 2! 
It was suggested to me that it could be Just Camit and I've read a few threads whereby people seem to have the same problem as mine - although none of these threads have ever suggested what has fixed the issue..
I have emailed some of the people in the threads directly asking for help to no avail so hoping I'll get more joy here!
I have upgraded my broadband and have fantastic internet speed until I log on to Just Camit..
On my availability page, a lot of the time I am not supporting an Ipad or Android (only 2 green icons lit up)
I have tried connecting with an ethernet cable and after 5 mins or can be a couple of hours, I get disconnected (says gateway not found) so it's not my download/upload speed....(I am aware it's all to do with upload speed)
I don't disconnect much at all using wifi but supporting an Ipad or Android device for my whole stint sometimes seems to be a problem..
Internet provider have said there is no problem with my internet connection (until I connect to Just Camit - speed test can be volatile and shocking!)
AW - have sent me a link to a page on FAQ's that I've already read and doesn't help..
Acer - (laptop) have told me to go back to Windows 7 from 10 (have done)
Windows have said talk to Just Camit
Just Camit say they can see I keep disconnecting but don't know why - I need to call a computer technician..
My laptop isn't that old btw
I'm losing clients and money left right and centre and don't really know what else to do! (all the advice on here I have followed and still no joy)
Please Please Please can anyone help me?! Confused
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Madame X for this post:
  • PrinnyAW
The general opinion is that justcamit are the problem and are supposed to be fixing the problem any week now.I remember when I started camming many years ago on another site.Well I had the same issues as you........kept disconnecting after a few seconds,I badgered BT about my broadband and they tested and said speed was fine.I got a new laptop which made no difference whatsoever so in the end I joined AW.Turns out that first sites' software was shit and that was the issue all along even though I was forever being fobbed off by admin......x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • Madame X
As was said in your previous post, this has been affecting ladies on here (me included) since June/July time.
We have been given no answers and we have found no solutions as yet. The only thing we have come up with is that sometimes even though logged on we're not showing as available. Logging out and back in again to change server is sometimes successful in fixing that.
It's not just you!
There have been days that I would pay positioning and be online all day and receive nothing! This is happening to some of the most experienced and popular ladies on here who were making high end money before this started.
There was meant to be an update to the system in Dec. I don't know if that has happened or not as I've not been on enough over the Christmas period to tell.
My only advice is to look at other sites to work on alongside AW. If that isn't an option perhaps a "real life" income might be worth considering. I'd given up my part time job to cam... but with all these issues I've taken it back n as it guarantees me some income.
Happy New Year xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • Madame X
Thanks Ladies..
Will try and persevere and not throw the laptop out of the window then!
Happy Healthy New Year to you
xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sound problems on just camit Countess_Crimson 1 3,010 04-04-2014, 11:19
Last Post: Countess_Crimson