Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AW say my pictures are not me!
Exclamation 
Hi, its great to find these forums. AW deactivated my account over a week ago, I have 120 credits unprocessed in it, they say the images on the profile are not me but they really truly clearly are. I have sent so many images, IDs, everything to them, its either a robot replying to me or when it appears a person actually wrote it they must be looking at something else because they still say its not me?!

Im truly at my wits end with it all, why cant they just see its me and let me work? If its not hard enough these days earning a living I have to put up with this trivial non sense.

Who can I call about this? How is it possible to sort this impossible mess out?? I am going round and round in circles with it all.
Hi, please send ID and username to admin@dailypayservice.com

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • maturekink
sent, please dont give me a robot response again! fingers crossed!!
Hi, account re-activated.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • maturekink
thank you so so so much!!! Its amazing how it only got sorted when I posted this publicly though...
Hi Maturekink

Not sure if you are aware but admin on here are not from Adultwork. The person who has sorted this for you is the admin of this site and dailypay group, not an employee of Adultwork itself, who as far as I am aware don't frequent these boards.

Your problem was sorted due to the kind assistance you were given above from Colin or one of his team, who seem to be much better at getting proper responses from Adultwork than us individuals :-)

Just thought I would let you know that, as your post comments suggested that you may have thought these forums are run by Adultwork themselves, which they are not.

Good luck with the camming and hope things run smoothly for you now :-)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sultryshelley for this post:
  • maturekink, Ms Dee
face palm! Sorry I hadnt realised, such a kind soul helping me after ranting on here, sending love to Colin and his team, they sorted it within an hour something which AW have had me running in circles with for a week. I am very grateful these forums exist to help us and very appreciative he took time to help me out when he didnt have to.

I'll be much nicer in future, promise! Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maturekink for this post:
  • admin