Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been removed from AWF!
Hi Good morning

I have just noticed that I have been removed from AWF group, not sure why this has happened as has not asked to leave the group.  Could someone please get back to me.

Thank you

Dee

www.adultwork.com/1083037
It's a bug in the system I had the same thing happen a few weeks back, I sent AWF Admin a private message via their profile on here and it was fixed almost instantly.
Hi, bug again yes sorry, I have let AW know about it and should be fixed soon. Everything back end is still working ok and requests can still be done as normal.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(29-11-2017, 14:56)admin Wrote: Hi, bug again yes sorry, I have let AW know about it and should be fixed soon. Everything back end is still working ok and requests can still be done as normal.

Thanks

Morning Admin,

Still not showing as being part of AWF.  Just thought I would let you know. Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • admin
(03-12-2017, 10:59)Ms Dee Wrote:
(29-11-2017, 14:56)admin Wrote: Hi, bug again yes sorry, I have let AW know about it and should be fixed soon. Everything back end is still working ok and requests can still be done as normal.

Thanks

Morning Admin,

Still not showing as being part of AWF.  Just thought I would let you know.  Smile

Sorted now thank you Admin, I am part of the faaaaaaaaaaaaaamily again!  Well I bloody hope so or AW has allocated me the wrong group. Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • admin