Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hesitant to signing up to Daily Pay
Hi there, 

Please can someone explain Daily Pay to me - What makes the Service Safe as I'm hesitant to using the Service following concerns over information I have read on the Adult Forum.

I might have a naïve approach but from a 3rd person perspective it seems that - Each group has a admin who takes care of the funds (like one big pot of funds) but, what makes that safe? What if the funds was to disappear and also, how can you determine scam groups to authentic groups?

Please give me your honest views of Daily Pay, which groups to avoid and if you have any regrets using the Service.

Kind Regards, 
Brook
Hi, quick list of groups regarded as safe:

Adultwork • TOP SHELF • Independents (mostly DP Service)
Adultworks Finest Performers (Offers full DP Service)
Club Daily pay (mostly DP Service)
Fifty Shades of Heaven (Offers full DP Service)

Any of the four groups above will give "dailypay", with the two mentioned giving full dailypay, you may not notice the difference between the two versions though.

Any admin can set up a group and any admin can take the profiles and credits at anytime they wish, only Adultworks Finest Performers are governed by AW and cannot under any circumstances scam you in any sense, although all 4 groups above are regarded as safe to use. AW at any moment backed by tos/rules or not can dictate to Adultworks Finest Performers in regards to any and all settings, running of service and anything else.

You can determine a scam group from a genuine if the group, doesnt release the profile and keeps it, doesnt pay you any owe'd funds, tricks you in any way, says they charge one figure but they actually charge another, sell personal details about you or post them online.

Groups regarded as not safe:

JOIN DAILY PAY. (also calls himself official, only official to himself though), changes name constantly to hide previous allegations and scams, LessTalkDailypay was one of the first names.

The only way is XXX - lie about their %

•LONDONGEMS• and the other London ones - they do not release profiles, now stated in their signing up process but members may be un aware until trying to be released.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl, Summers_0x
I can recommend AdultWorks Finest Performers.

Admin have always been very helpful and quick to answer any queries. I'm on daily pay and have found it to be very reliable.

I've been using it for a couple of years now and have no complaints at all.

I can't comment on any other groups as I was lucky to find this group first.

xxx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • admin, Summers_0x
I heard all the nasty rumours about AWF and have had nothing but consistent help from the group admins and owner even when AW was having problems with the banks last year the owner went above and beyond to ensure that we were all receiving funds one way or another.

The only way you are going to experience it for yourself is by joining, AWF have never had a problem changing payments around or ensuring they are done when you find yourself in need of it asap.

I have been with the group for almost 2 years now and for one am glad I joined it as not only is the administrators and owners patient, helpful and understanding but the ladies are great too and always helpful.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • admin, Summers_0x
I agree with the above regarding AWFP.Have been with them over a year now and I wish I had joined long before that.I selected POR or pay on request as I like to decide how often I receive pay.An absolute 5 star service so do not believe any of the malicious rubbish written about them.They are the best group........x
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • admin, Ms Dee, Summers_0x
Hi all,

I joined AW in November but only became active last month and found the forum today! Really interested in joining daily pay. Worried about putting in my AW password on the application - is this legit?

I want to join a group which offers DP and exposure - would AWFP be the best for this?

Thanks

Mel x
Well I am in that group and have had absolutely no problems at all so would highly recommend..........x
Hi,
My first post - 'Daily Pay/Adult Work Finest' may help you?
I haven't joined a group as yet and had lots of questions - this forum and some of the girls were and are really helpful..
Would like to be paid when I wanted and have exposure and help with my profile - but hesitant to give my password out!!
xx
(05-01-2018, 17:13)lissiexoxo Wrote: Hi all,

I joined AW in November but only became active last month and found the forum today! Really interested in joining daily pay. Worried about putting in my AW password on the application - is this legit?

I want to join a group which offers DP and exposure - would AWFP be the best for this?

Thanks

Mel x

I joined AWFP back last February and best thing that I did.   The owner is great, I'm always paid on the day I've specified (you can be paid, daily, weekly or on request, it's up to you) and is active and answers questions on here when asked.  Please don't worry about the password for the application. What you can do (and what I did as I was too skeptical, turned out i didn't need to be but it's good to be cautious!) is change your password specifically for the application process and then once you're account is set up you'll receive an email.  At this point just change your password back or to something entirely different. Good luck lovely and honestly, you won't regret joining this great service.   Heart
The only thing I have got to reproach myself is why on earth I haven't done it earlier - And on the plus side you do actually get to communicate to someone who takes great pride in running A very efficient service and goes beyond the extra mile to assist you in any way shape or form they can.
 I take this opportunity to say thanks Daily Pay and to many prosperous years ahead !
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk