Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting items to someone who is no longer active?
Hey gals (and guys!)

Help! This hasn't happened before.... I spent the last three days working on two pairs of panties including 45 minutes yesterday on a custom video. (This guy has bought off me before).  Then the other day he had a little red number next to his name which I clicked on and it said he was believed to have other aliases too.... never thought anything more if it, doesn't matter to me if he has a few profiles on AW after all.

Anyway, just gone on today to the marketplace to get his postal address again and it suggests I refund him and not to dispatch the items as I wouldn't get the money unless I took it up with Escrow directly? (These are the exact words:  "If you despatch to them your payment from escrow will not occur without intervention. "

Has anyone had any experience of this please? I've feel totally shafted as I've got a tonne or orders to be completing and have spent days working on this guys orders and such a waste of my time if I now can't get the money. I'd still happily post them to him. I just don't see why I can't have the credits.

Help!  Huh
I think the same issue can occur with phone and webcam bookings if they delete their profile and money is waiting in escrow to clear .....x
(14-11-2017, 06:14)Mistress_Silk Wrote: I think the same issue can occur with phone and webcam bookings if they delete their profile and money is waiting in escrow to clear .....x

Hmmm, how annoying - does it clear or do I need to do something myself? AW have been utterly useless - sent me a blanket copy and paste type response email that didn't even touch on the issue I raised and when I replied back asking them to respond to my enquiry, I've just been ignored ever since Undecided

Anyone have an email address for anyone at support team at AW? Huh
You may well have a job on your hands getting the credits at all if they have deleted their profile.......x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • janehor
Thank you for letting me know - seeing as no one at AW has bothered to actually read my email or reply properly (rather than the blanket copy and paste email I received that didn't even touch on the issue at all!) What a pain in the bott! Definitely a big flaw in the system really given it isn't my fault they've removed the guys profile and I'd done a tonne of work on them Sad Grrr! x
It does suck when that happens but nothing for it but to just move on........x Confused

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Member no longer active message when trying to log in to AW PussyPetite 19 18,684 18-03-2014, 20:57
Last Post: Cece