Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Troll
Hey girls just to let you kbow had guy in my couple room callin us pikeys and abusvie and he said he was recording us to put on youtube his name is bushtakka have reported him so just be aware xx we dont put up with this! Its ment to be fun and enjoyable  xxx have good night every one xx
Wow had this guy in my room calling me everything under the sun the other night.
Hope you both gave it back to him tenfold.. I certainly wouldn't tolerate some jumped up little idiot calling me anything lol xx Sometimes guys can be such rude plebs take no notice x x
I reported him like an sent the evidence of what he said im surprised his profile hasnt been suspended xx
The Internet is full of douche bags, indeed. One person annoying me, who I suspect is this guy in New Jersey, puts fake posters on my movie pages and goes around vandalizing pages about me with multiple accounts. He really doesn't have a life; he somehow found me at Wikipedia, Wikia, YouTube, and recently, I also discovered my amateur acting videos were visible on torrent sites, as he knew I'd close or delete my channels afterwards.
Had a user called Bretawork yesterday videoing me during our cam show - keep an eye out for him ladies.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • Madame X, Mistress_Silk