Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Account Hacked
Has anyone had their account hacked? I have just logged into my account and approximatly 175 credits have been taken out for gallery subscriptions which I have not viewed. I have taken this up with Adultwork.Watch out.
Hi, your account appears offline? Can you still login? If yes, did you change your email address and password ok? + change the password of your email address.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Once I discovered that the credits had been used and I hadn't viewed the galleries I changed my Adultwork password and email address password . I contacted Adultwork and copied and pasted the transactions. These transactions were made less than an hour before I contacted Adultwork. These transactions were done in a space of 20 mins and cleared my account. Adultwork have temporarily suspended my account. I will have to send documents to verify my identity.
Hi, ok, keep us update to date if anything needed.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Smile 
Update
  My profile is back online and the amounts taken from my account have been put back.
Many Thanks  Talking Smile
Hi, glad its sorted, thanks for letting us know.

adultworkbanner4
It seems strange that a random user would be hacked. You should add your mobile number in the future, or add better security like an extra verification process. It only takes a minute to set it up, and you'll be less likely to get people infiltrating your profile.
Wink 
You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!

Do we get to win this time? Big Grin