Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Advise
Hello All,

Hope you are well.

Just wondered if I could maybe lean on some advise from the users here.

So I am a male cam performer and have been for around 3 months now, do u think its worth a guy trying to give it a go on adultwork? I mean ive tried 3 months and I dont think i do terrible for a guy (as many i hear dont make anything) But i thought I would give it a go and see what happens.#

The more i sit in freeview without anyone coming into the room, i just wonder, 1, is it worth it and 2 does anyone actually care there are guys online when there are so many beautiful ladies around?

Just wanted to get some feedback to see what the wider audience think.

Thank you in advance for any feedback xx
There is a large gay audience on AW so the opportunity to earn is there. If you are looking to only earn your income from straight shows you may be harder pushed to make the same level of income as the top performing gay/bi performers.

Good luck
Hi Ana thank you for the advise. I am offering bi shows so im trying to cover all basis, so I hope its not a waste of time x
Do you have a private gallery?Uploaded any movie clips?Every little helps ..........x
(04-11-2017, 06:50)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Do you have a private gallery?Uploaded any movie clips?Every little helps ..........x

I currently dont have either, but i am starting to get them ready to load onto my profile very soon x