Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removal from AdultWorksFinestPerformers?
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how I can be removed from AdultWorksFinestPerformers?
I have sent an email and send a DM to admin on here but have had no response...
Jeez not having a lot of luck with groups lately, eh? :p
Oh goodness!
Hope everything's ok as I recommended joining.
Colin is usually fairly quick at sorting things x
Hi, replied to message.

Nothing to fear folks Smile

We offered her previous group that was releasing all its members to do the payouts for them so they didnt have to close down Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(28-10-2017, 22:26)admin Wrote: Hi, replied to message.

Nothing to fear folks Smile

We offered her previous group that was releasing all its members to do the payouts for them so they didnt have to close down Smile

I am so confused what is going on  Confused my last group manager didn't say anything about you taking over the payouts if I rejoin 50 Shades of Heaven? I was on -35% at 50 Shades  Confused soso confused and now panicking.... I also just tried to log in to work and my account no longer exsists  Huh please tell me I can get my account back...I wasn't expecting this...
Panic over my profile has reappeared :/
Could you let me know when you will be removing me from the group please so I can let 50 Shades of Heaven know!
Hi, AW will be doing the full transfer so no need for removal and re-adding, it'll all be done back end here Smile

I believe we are due to takeover payouts from tomorrow so transfer will be happening then also.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(29-10-2017, 18:56)admin Wrote: Hi, AW will be doing the full transfer so no need for removal and re-adding, it'll all be done back end here Smile

I believe we are due to takeover payouts from tomorrow so transfer will be happening then also.

Thanks

I have just checked my adultwork and another payment has been taken today??? I have also woken up to (see below images) unfortunatly I haven't got trust in anyone now especially after my last drama with LessTalkDailyPay and I want to go back independant so please could you remove me from the group and transfer any credits owing to me asap. I have never known drama like it.... oringially I asked to be removed from the group 3 days ago now, was told the same day this would be ok and that I would be removed without any problems...then my account vanished yesterday then reappeared oddly when I had emailed the webmaster and I am still in the group AWFP....50 Shades of Heaven have told me to let them know when I am released from AWFP so then I can be added back to 50 Shades of Heaven.... yesterday found out on here that you are now managing payouts for 50 Shades (nobody informed me) then today I have woken up being informed thatt things have changed again.

Please just release me from the group so I can go independant...this would be much appreciated.

[Image: ru2w5s.jpg]
[Image: dow376.jpg]
Hi, your first pay was on the 25th Oct. We then done a transfer of those credits today, we cant payout and then not do a transfer sorry.

Everything is ok and as it should be. A transfer from one group to another is better than a release, then re-adding. Only AW can do it from our group and they dont get into the office until this morning.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(30-10-2017, 09:09)admin Wrote: Hi, your first pay was on the 25th Oct. We then done a transfer of those credits today, we cant payout and then not do a transfer sorry.

Everything is ok and as it should be. A transfer from one group to another is better than a release, then re-adding. Only AW can do it from our group and they dont get into the office until this morning.

Thanks

I have just spoken to Louise and she has cleared everything up it just would of been nice to of be informed 3 days ago what your process is of what was going on when I have been sitting here panicking as I am being either told nothing at all or 2 different things   Confused