Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

My goodness it's slow tonight.
It's been SO slow for me tonight.  I even dragged myself onto MyFreeCams.com because I was falling asleep! lol!  Last Friday I was taking was non stop calls, but this Friday, nadda.

Is this normal?  I've only been camming a couple of weeks so am still learning the "quiet "times, so to speak Smile
(28-10-2017, 02:33)naughtvicki691 Wrote: It's been SO slow for me tonight.  I even dragged myself onto MyFreeCams.com because I was falling asleep! lol!  Last Friday I was taking was non stop calls, but this Friday, nadda.

Is this normal?  I've only been camming a couple of weeks so am still learning the "quiet "times, so to speak Smile

Yesterday it was quiet across the board. But there are several factors to consider - it's half-term so the wankers are stuck with the kids. And it's the end of the month, so folks are waiting to get paid. It's also Halloween weekend - which means folks are going to parties.

Yes it's annoying. I spent more time contemplating My navel fluff than I did talking to clients yesterday. But use the time to create content, update your private gallery, vids, profile etc and do some serious marketing. It does pay off when things pick up again.
This job is totally unpredictable so quiet days/nights are standard.Things will pick up though for you.........x
Happy Halloween, boys, girls and ghouls. Big Grin
Wow sorry you guys I completely forgot I posted this! Those are all very good points. I was just a bit frustrated as I had done SO well in my first week and then it's like *knock knock* "helloooo?" :p

I'm going to do some tomorrow so hopefully all the guys will be back by then :p
It is verrrry quiet today! But oh well...
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Very slow week for me again.
Tonight is definitely connection problems. No one seems to be able to stay in chat for long x