Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommended Groups?
Hey Girl's | Guy's  Heart

Carrying on from my last thread RE:- 50 Shades of Heaven can anyone recommend a Daily Pay group that is legit....no issues with payments, no scams and 100% trustworthy with a take home % of 65% or more. There are so many groups but I am so confused as which to join which won't cause any drama!
AdultWorks Finest Performers. Been with them for a couple of years now with no issues at all.

Colin is amazing! Has helped me out of more than a few sticky situations lol ... most of my own making :p

http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/
Can second adult works finest, they are the original and the best. 60% take home but they pay the vat so you won't actually find a better way to do daily pay that them x
Is this the guy that also owns LessTalkDailyPay?
(25-10-2017, 08:32)OfficialBrandiFox Wrote: Is this the guy that also owns LessTalkDailyPay?

No. I believe people have had problems with that group. I'm sure I've read about that one on here before.
x
x
(25-10-2017, 08:48)lucyloo Wrote:
(25-10-2017, 08:32)OfficialBrandiFox Wrote: Is this the guy that also owns LessTalkDailyPay?

No. I believe people have had problems with that group. I'm sure I've read about that one on here before.
x
x

That's ok then  Angel yes I was one of those who had problems with Less Talk Daily Pay xx
Ditto what MEF and lucy say.........x