Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

False Accusations towards www.itsadult.com And their affiliations with scam groups!
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Are some of you lot for real!?!?? [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Bold]itsadult.com are very close, old friends and colleagues Of mine. i trust those guys more than pretty much the majority of you dipshit, self deluded, lazy arse, crazy bitches that i see ranting in here! throwing accusations of wrong doing towards pros who know their trade. Reality hits and then it becomes Obvious that you dont have a clue what you’re doing and dont even really care!!  Togs, Colin from DP, promoters  etc etc all get some sort of attitude or insults thrown but whats so hilarious is the moment when everyone realises its your own bloody faults!! Stupidity, greed, whatever the agenda, not reading contracts or T&C’s properly or basically being a right pain in the arse delusional diva, that is a very common attitude with the bad amatuer who thinks she/he’s a professional model/performer!!  Itsadult.com are the only proactive, pro-adult industry group who give a shit about you and the work you’ve chosen to do. Pushing for actual legislation in health and safety, sex workers rights, decriminalisation of ridiculousness like laws against female ejaculation, most BDSM practices and then ultimately the destigmatisation of sex work and the people who choose to do sex work. whether its on cam or in a safe but illegal brothel, they 100% have your back with experienced and successful legal support if needed.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Bold]Any proper professional performers out there reading this will know exactly where im coming from when i say that there are far to many “have a goes” and amatuers, thinking its an ‘easy out’ career choice. Yes you can get your arse on cam, but that doesnt automatically entitle you to the model/performer title you wear without respect for it or the due care and attention to the craft and hardwork ethics that the actual job needs. Sending shit selfies as headshots is not acceptable, publicly throwing accusations of scammers and the wrongly assumed co-conspirators is not acceptable. Its Slander.  If you have actual experience of a scam, been scammed, or see a scammer coming then Itsadult.com are the only guys who will actaully deal with it legitimately and legally and as with all cases you need to provide actual evidence for a case to be proven and stick. If you cant do that then you’re either bullshitting to save your own arse, scapegoating some poor fuck or just repeating gossip from some other “have a go”, And if that’s s the case then shut the fuck up, sit down and think about a change in career.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Bold]With respect, All those that have ever been victim to a dodgy group, groping tog or downright injustice on the job then get proactive. Dig out as much evidence as you can gather, take said evidence to the amazing peeps at www.itsadult.com and get the scumbags ousted from our industry for once and for all! [/font][/font]
Fucked if i know!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEWARE of Scam Studio Groups on AW! xKatieBabyx 22 34,628 04-12-2012, 07:30
Last Post: Classy_Katy