Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

JCI not working?
Hey everyone!

I've just started camming this weekend and so far am really loving it, except tonight I logged on for a planned show and my JCI isn't working  Huh 

It keeps coming up with this error message:

Connection Optimizer Report    Oct 16 2017 220101        
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------        
Upload Bandwidth         336 kbps        
Latency             77 ms        
Server                 107.6.169.114        
--------------------        
Video Bandwidth         NA        
Audio Bandwidth         NA        
--------------------                
Video Frame Rate Limit         N/A        
Encoder Bandwidth Limit         0 kbps        
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------        
Video encoder image is too large for your connection

Server Status : Lost Connection With Server

Does anyone have any idea what this means?  I've tried playing around with the settings and put everything on the lowest setting it'll go to, but nothing is working.  I've also gone onto the lte version of JCI online but when I put it on my front cam facing me it's just a black screen.  Not exactly the look the punters are going for...

I've even tried completely turning off my firewall just to test it (it's back on now), and that didn't work either.

HELP ME Sad 

xx
The JCI lite version isn't very reliable and gives a poor quality stream.Have you desized the image?Try 320x240 and also try using ethernet cable rather than wireless if using laptop.......x