Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scam/bad reputation cam sites?
Technically, once you pay to see her on camera, she need not deliver any more than that. It sucks. Scam artists do exist, sadly, and it's hard to stop it.
(18-10-2017, 01:53)Jessica121 Wrote: I think that girl of BB was running it behind the scenes .. i just thought with her being so famous etc tht would surely pull the clients in but really it was dead as fuck..

It sems building a cam site with decent flowing traffic is pretty hard.. hannah brooks advertised hers for months in rhe lead up i really thought hers would take off too because she put in some serious effort.. plus shes always busy on cam so i figured her fans would follow her over.. even though they didnt work out i do think they done well to even try  it Smile

Anyone worked on live jasmin b4? I always see it advertised so just being nosey xx

I lasted a night on Live Jasmin.I opted out of free chat which was a bit daft but that was the reason i joined as not compulsory.Anyway it was beyond dead.I can't remember the details since it was quite a few years ago.Some of the ladies love that site and MyFreeCams but not for me....x
Is fone-me still on the go?I was there for a while and I remember quite a few ladies saying they were terrible for paying but I had no problems with them at all so that was down to bad reputation rather than scam.......x
(17-10-2017, 12:06)BhadHailie Wrote:
(17-10-2017, 11:50)OfficialBrandiFox Wrote: www.redhotcamplay.com was owned by Hannah Brooks the site was short lived and was been taken offline many months ago but when it was live I never had a problem with recieveing payments or contest prizes.

Oh really? Maybe it was just me then, I never earnt a single penny on there.

I only earnt via the contest prizes, I just don't think she could get the traffic to the site unfortunatly and was trying to make it too much like adultwork.
And there will only ever be one AW........xSmile