Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scam/bad reputation cam sites?
Admin

I am wondering if we can start a thread about scamming/poorly rated phone chat/cam sites?You know the ones where they try and dazzle new girls with the £10k they will make each and every month.Now I am sure that this is technically possible but for most of us it isn't and I am especially worried about the sites none of us have heard of who recruit and then never pay out........x Confused
Hi, yes no problem fire away.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hardrive.xxx
RedHotCamPlay (think it's gone now)
Chloe Khans cam site
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Chloe khans was the worst .... logged in all day everyday traffic was few n far between but i never recieved my money even though i made the min level of credits several times.. i thought if any hers would take off but apparently not lol xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jessica121 for this post:
  • LydiaKink
www.redhotcamplay.com was owned by Hannah Brooks the site was short lived and was been taken offline many months ago but when it was live I never had a problem with recieveing payments or contest prizes.
(17-10-2017, 11:50)OfficialBrandiFox Wrote: www.redhotcamplay.com was owned by Hannah Brooks the site was short lived and was been taken offline many months ago but when it was live I never had a problem with recieveing payments or contest prizes.

Oh really? Maybe it was just me then, I never earnt a single penny on there.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Hi, could be an idea to say it was a poorly rated site or a scam site when listing the site just so people dont get the wrong idea Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
That's a great start ladies.That's bad about Chloe Khans site though with her being on the celebrity circuit.......x Confused
Scams are nippy.
I think that girl of BB was running it behind the scenes .. i just thought with her being so famous etc tht would surely pull the clients in but really it was dead as fuck..

It sems building a cam site with decent flowing traffic is pretty hard.. hannah brooks advertised hers for months in rhe lead up i really thought hers would take off too because she put in some serious effort.. plus shes always busy on cam so i figured her fans would follow her over.. even though they didnt work out i do think they done well to even try it Smile

Anyone worked on live jasmin b4? I always see it advertised so just being nosey xx