Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ADMIN My Report User Button not working???
In my entire time on this forum I have never felt the need to use that button but the day I do it won't work?

Can we do anything about "Rambo was a pussy"? (Yes I know you are reading this and believe me I don't give a sh*t)

He is rude, abusive and being very derogatory towards other members.

Whilst not having been under attack myself it's not pleasant for others to read.

This forum is to support and help each other.

Thanks x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • Madame X
Retard who can't get pussy needs to fuck off back to the abyss he came from. Horrible ugly little man who clearly has some superiority complex. The problem is Lucy he has been banned several times and just comes back with a new name. Thankfully all comments can be traced via ip address and the police will be able to trace him that way as I believe he has now been reported to the proper authorities. It's out of collins hands really x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • Madame X
Very glad to hear the police are involved.
Scum needs locking up x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • Madame X
Fuck me. What good is an IP address gonna do, huh? Ha-ha. There's hundreds of them online too, so it's really pointless mentioning such tech-talk. You need to stop living in 2002 as well.

Threatening you? Ha-ha. On your bike, asshole! I couldn't give a shit if you got your skull crushed in with a bat wrapped in razor wire, Glenn and Abraham style. I actually liked them. I don't like you, or your kind. Oh, that's really meant to be threatening huh, because like you, I'm being a keyboard warrior? I can actually see why a lot of you are whores. You'll never be fuck all else because you take the easy route. Maybe "I'll shut that shit down too" and say it was your fault.

I wasn't banned before, nor could I care less if I was banned today; I asked for my account to be deleted ages ago because most forums like this are a piece of shit, full of cliques like your kind anyway. You're almost like a bad lingering smell. If you actually read my post the other day when it was still there intact, nothing was really aimed at any members. It was just general comments about what I think of AdultWork.com, which is what this shitty forum is about, but y'all act like that ain't allowed. Well, that's why there's freedom of speech, and one can still get their points across without flaming anybody, which you did to me first. It also happens Ana X is someone I don't like for turning some strange women against me. Obviously, it's not the end of the world when a skank warns another skank abut shit that is none of their goddamn business, nor relevant to my sex life, but it's still wrongful accusations.
All I can say is GET THE REPORT BUTTON FIXED!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • Madame X
That 'strange woman' was me -
Because I read your post and thought it was a bit of an odd rant - I had only just joined the forum for some help and wasn't expecting to see something like that..
I do not know Ana - I am old and ugly enough to form my own opinions thanks..which is why I wrote one sentence, which was not name calling..
Yes, I'm probably a skank to you but that's absolutely fine.
I've reported you because of that offensive email you sent me - maybe I should copy and paste it on here for all to see..
I did try to reply to you but seems you don't accept personal emails..
Funny that
You seem to think 'being disabled' (your words) is an excuse to be vile to people...It's not.
I think you should apologise to all the people you have offended and for your bad language.
You should totally share it, shame him x
(30-09-2017, 23:33)Rambo was a pussy! Wrote: Fuck me. What good is an IP address gonna do, huh? Ha-ha. There's hundreds of them online too, so it's really pointless mentioning such tech-talk. You need to stop living in 2002 as well.

Threatening you? Ha-ha. On your bike, asshole! I couldn't give a shit if you got your skull crushed in with a bat wrapped in razor wire, Glenn and Abraham style. I actually liked them. I don't like you, or your kind. Oh, that's really meant to be threatening huh, because like you, I'm being a keyboard warrior? I can actually see why a lot of you are whores. You'll never be fuck all else because you take the easy route. Maybe "I'll shut that shit down too" and say it was your fault.

I wasn't banned before, nor could I care less if I was banned today; I asked for my account to be deleted ages ago because most forums like this are a piece of shit, full of cliques like your kind anyway. You're almost like a bad lingering smell. If you actually read my post the other day when it was still there intact, nothing was really aimed at any members. It was just general comments about what I think of AdultWork.com, which is what this shitty forum is about, but y'all act like that ain't allowed. Well, that's why there's freedom of speech, and one can still get their points across without flaming anybody, which you did to me first. It also happens Ana X is someone I don't like for turning some strange women against me. Obviously, it's not the end of the world when a skank warns another skank abut shit that is none of their goddamn business, nor relevant to my sex life, but it's still wrongful accusations.

Wow!
You have some serious issues.
What I don't understand is if you despise us all so much why are you here?
Go away and never come here again. We obviously distress you just by our very existence so why put yourself through the traumatic experience of having to deal with us?
Leave and never look upon this forum again and be happy.
They found Rambo's body. In fact, it spammed a forum. Why don't you think about what you're doing and clear out while you can? Wink