Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer wanting to turn provider
Someone's jealous that op is a fitty who's going to make bank like the rest of us whilst he lives in a fantasy land thinking he's the speilberg of YouTube,  making videos about mentally questionable geriatrics.

No wonder you can't get a woman on aw or anywhere else! You make my skin crawl with your bizarre obsessions and compulsions. I've seen enough documentaries about serial killers to know you're most likely a candidate... Mr bates...

Maybe you could set up an online dating profile. I'll help with your bio.

Hi my name is Norman

Hate writing things about myself but I'll try!

I'm an average guy, hobbies include harrassing women,  obsessing over web cam models and hanging out in forums where no one likes me. I'm super intelligent and make really clever comments on there but the prostitutes are too stupid to get it.

Um what else. Oh yeah I make these really bizarre videos about this old guy who's actually my only friend. Now don't judge me just because the only person who will have anything to do with me is mentally not right, it's actually not my fault it's this woman called ana. I'll tell you more on our first date!

I'm looking for a woman who is female aged 18-98 and doesn't have any family that will notice she's missing.

Send me a message!

There. I helped you.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk, theterribleone
Omg LOL that is gold!!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jessica121 for this post:
  • Gone
Go for it my man. I cam on adultwork too (I'm a guy) just don't expect a flood of clients like a female would. Stick at it and you'll do great. Ignore that loser Rambo, he's clearly just an old twat who's no job so he trolls the forums.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JayJ for this post:
  • theterribleone
I'm a Vietnam legend, boy!
(29-09-2017, 16:59)Miss-Trust Wrote: Go for it! It would be nice to see more male cammers around.

I've not really seen male cammers doing very well on adultwork but I've seen them do pretty well on the token based sites like chaturbate. You could maybe start with AW and then split cam with chaturbate when you've got the hang of giving shows.

Token based sites are quite different and take some getting used to, but I'm sure you would get to grips with it no time at all.

Just a suggestion.

Have fun. X

Hey Miss! Aww, thank you! Getting it all set up, everything was really easy and was on straight away. I do however think girls aren't really hardwired the same way guys are with regards to needing visual stimulation to cum! So tried for a couple of days, didn't really have too much luck but I think I was being too shy and was kinda intimidated by the interest from other fellas. Did however have queues of overly aggressive transvestites and fellas come in demanding to see my cock and anything else they could for free!!!

A couple of ladies on here who are also cammers did say that if I got myself a female partner that we'd rake it in but honestly, like there aren't enough guys on here fishing for a free bunk up and I don't wanna be misinterpreted as being one of them...!  Dodgy So I'm not really sure how I'd go about doing that tbh but does seem like a viable idea. It's just finding the right co-performer I suppose.

But thank you for your encouragement, I might come back to it and give it another go at some point. x

(30-09-2017, 17:29)Rambo was a pussy! Wrote: Dude, get a life! Or try getting into a band first. Chicks love guys in cool rock bands. Huh

Haha, says the man slandering the girls on here at every opportunity he gets?!? You complain about the girls not being interested but why would they be when you come across as a complete prick? I've been fortunate to meet a couple of girls off here, had some fun and most time I cam with someone I usually get the 'are you single, where do you live' treatment because I'm pretty damn handsome and have a big cock as opposed to just being a BIG COCK, like yourself. Hence the idea. Dipshit.

I've been in a band, I play drums. Probably more banging that you've seen in your entire life...

(30-09-2017, 19:28)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Someone's jealous that op is a fitty who's going to make bank like the rest of us whilst he lives in a fantasy land thinking he's the speilberg of YouTube,  making videos about mentally questionable geriatrics.

No wonder you can't get a woman on aw or anywhere else! You make my skin crawl with your bizarre obsessions and compulsions. I've seen enough documentaries about serial killers to know you're most likely a candidate... Mr bates...

Maybe you could set up an online dating profile. I'll help with your bio.

Hi my name is Norman

Hate writing things about myself but I'll try! 

I'm an average guy, hobbies include harrassing women,  obsessing over web cam models and hanging out in forums where no one likes me. I'm super intelligent and make really clever comments on there but the prostitutes are too stupid to get it.

Um what else. Oh yeah I make these really bizarre videos about this old guy who's actually my only friend. Now don't judge me just because the only person who will have anything to do with me is mentally not right, it's actually not my fault it's this woman called ana. I'll tell you more on our first date!

I'm looking for a woman who is female aged 18-98 and doesn't have any family that will notice she's missing.

Send me a message!

There. I helped you.

Haha! xXxMEFxXx, I honestly think you should call the fire brigade because that was a serious burn... Heart That was genius, loved it! 

Oh and call me a fitty again... *hubba, hubba*  Blush

(30-09-2017, 21:18)Jbanks Wrote: Go for it my man. I cam on adultwork too (I'm a guy) just don't expect a flood of clients like a female would. Stick at it and you'll do great. Ignore that loser Rambo, he's clearly just an old twat who's no job so he trolls the forums.

Hey Jbanks, thanks buddy. I'll be honest, the amount of same sex interest really put me off as I'm not that way inclined, however if I wanna make money I guess I just need to not think about that so much. Pretty busy with work for the timebeing but may come back to it next year. Either way, it's been awesome having the support of the girls and boys in the AW community, I really appreciate all of you. Apart from Rambo.

(30-09-2017, 23:59)Rambo was a pussy! Wrote: I'm a Vietnam legend, boy!

Shame the gooks didn't shoot your cock off.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to theterribleone for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk