Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer wanting to turn provider
Hi guys,

This is my first post on the forums but I've been a member of the site for ten years, maybe even more. I've been receiving many flattering comments from some of the girls on here saying I should start offering webcam services although my shyness has previously gotten the better of me. 

Can I not alter my profile to offer services? I have really good feedback and really appreciate all of them but I would completely understand in that feedback not transferred across. So I guess my question is would I need to create a new profile offering services? 

Also, I remember reading somewhere that direct cam isn't compatible on the Mac platform? Is this true? 

Thanks for your help.

Heart

T1
(26-09-2017, 20:33)theterribleone Wrote: Hi guys,

This is my first post on the forums but I've been a member of the site for ten years, maybe even more. I've been receiving many flattering comments from some of the girls on here saying I should start offering webcam services although my shyness has previously gotten the better of me. 

Can I not alter my profile to offer services? I have really good feedback and really appreciate all of them but I would completely understand in that feedback not transferred across. So I guess my question is would I need to create a new profile offering services? 

Also, I remember reading somewhere that direct cam isn't compatible on the Mac platform? Is this true? 

Thanks for your help.

Heart

T1

Evening Smile
If you are who I think you are then yes definately set it up! x
So :
then REGISTRATION DETAILS
go down to MEMBER TYPE
and change the bar to OFFERING SERVICES.

Then,
Hover over MY DETAILS
hover over EDIT PROFILE
click MEMBER VERIFICATION
and upload the requested documents.

Guys generally make less than ladies on the site, so I'd reccomend signing up for DailyPay as you don't have to wait until you reach 150 credits to withdraw as you do through AW directly. Sign up link : http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

With regard to the MAC comment, they do have JCI lite which is the browser based server, its not as good as the actual installed version for windows due to it not supporting mobile devices and providing a lower quality stream.

Hope this helps Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnnabelleCollins for this post:
  • theterribleone
(26-09-2017, 20:47)AnnabelleCollins Wrote: theterribleoneHi guys,

Thanks for your help.

Heart

T1

Evening Smile
If you are who I think you are then yes definately set it up! x
So :
then REGISTRATION DETAILS
go down to MEMBER TYPE
and change the bar to OFFERING SERVICES.

Then,
Hover over MY DETAILS
hover over EDIT PROFILE
click MEMBER VERIFICATION
and upload the requested documents.

Guys generally make less than ladies on the site, so I'd reccomend signing up for DailyPay as you don't have to wait until you reach 150 credits to withdraw as you do through AW directly. Sign up link : http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

With regard to the MAC comment, they do have JCI lite which is the browser based server, its not as good as the actual installed version for windows due to it not supporting mobile devices and providing a lower quality stream.

Hope this helps Smile

Haha, oh Annabelle you never fail to make me blush!!! Yes, it TOTALLY is who you think it is! Blush Pretty nervous (nervous excitement!) but time to take the plunge, some really flattering compliments of late so hey, why not! Thank you so much for your help, so far so good.

With regards to JCI lite, I'll see if I can get it configured and if it's no good then I'll invest in an alternative. 

Heart

T1
You can also offer skype webcam bookings.......x
You totally should. ?
Aww! Definitely going to consider Skype although I did a trial run late last night and got direct cam set up all a-ok.

Thank you for the encouragement and the tips ladies, really appreciate it! Smile
Go for it! It would be nice to see more male cammers around.

I've not really seen male cammers doing very well on adultwork but I've seen them do pretty well on the token based sites like chaturbate. You could maybe start with AW and then split cam with chaturbate when you've got the hang of giving shows.

Token based sites are quite different and take some getting used to, but I'm sure you would get to grips with it no time at all.

Just a suggestion.

Have fun. X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss-Trust for this post:
  • theterribleone
Sad 
Dude, get a life! Or try getting into a band first. Chicks love guys in cool rock bands. Huh
Literally the only person comment on this thread that needs to get a life is quite honestly..... YOU!!

You need some sort of help for your obsession over some members.. its actually borderline needing the police to perhaps step in. And deal with whatever issue you seem to have.

These forums are for people to talk,give support,offer advice -watever. But they are not for people to go around and continously bring other members names into your posts nor to just post negative horrible comments on. Your just being rather annoying. If you want to make friends or talk to people on here then have manners and perhaps people will answer ur posts etc

And yes i already know ur reply will be telln me to f off or that im a "slut" LOL go and get a hobby huni you clearly need something to fill all ur free time with!!!!!
Sugar, you either need to calm down, take a chill pill, or get to stepping. I never caused anything. It was basically Ana X on here accusing me of shit and other bitches flaming me in threads due to my own views on the website, AdultWork.com. Not once did I make anything out that was derogatory until after they picked on me first. So get your facts right! Thank you.