Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directcam & chat in afternoons
hi ladies. I've recently free'd up some afternoon time in the week and just wondered do you find it busy ever in the afternoons? I usually work 8pm until midnight and earn a good amount usually burn just wondered if it's worth jumping on in the afternoon. Do you think evenings are generally busier or? 

Thanks cxxx
Hey! I'd say it's definitely worth it! I find the afternoon to often be busier than early evening
I give up on AW. Gonna build up on Streamate. :L
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
I have worked Saturday afternoons before and found them fairly good.........x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • country-gal
traffic seems to be hit and miss , but AW is 247 so its just a case of finding a time that suits you , guys come on when there horny lol , I used to find sunday mornings an excellent earner but that's changed....i'm not online as much anymore so I cant really say when its going to be busy .... just go on lass as and when you can and you'll soon work out what works , AW is like waiting for a bus when your not that bothered its manic , when you really are bothered and need the custom nothing comes !!!!!! xxxxxx best of luck country-gal xx
I tend to cam from 9am/10am till 8pm ish during the week with breaks during that time and I found it busier than most evenings and weekends. I do think it differs from girl to girl though as not all guys want the same thing.  I find there a lot of guys during the day either working from home who want to be naughty or guy's at work just wanting tohave a general chat. I would say 60% of my shows are just general chatting in private but as I say it is different for any one individual Heart