Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Men and Tools - For Ann.......
Spanner!
I was getting all excited then. Boooooo DrC. You're off my Christmas card list.
Just get your hi-vis jacket on and take a photo.

DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, DrC, Please.
funny, we were sat there watching and this came on and I said to OH you'll have load this up for Ann. lol.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Jayzee, I'd like you to do a little role play. You're a famous photographer and you've been asked to take a photo of a man renowned to be so good at so many things, it will be difficult to capture his perfection on film. Get snapping girl! Please post results for us to admire, I mean, judge. We'll give you marks out of 100 for use of light and shade, imagination, props - and obviously how well you have captured this talented, multi-faceted individual.

ps. ask him to hold a spanner.
u cant knock a trier
Ok So I have a picture available complete with my face (ok probably not a good idea) from a couple or three years ago in my DJ - who is going to be brave enough to PM me with their email address so I can send it as I dont use any web hosting site. If you dont think it is a good idea for my face to be shown, please feel free to mask it!