Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different pussy shapes and sizes? Tucked in labia - Long hanging labia -
Since punting I have encountered a variety of pussy shapes/sizes and have certainly been seduced by large/long/thick/meaty labia's :-) They are so visually stimulating plus the lips being able physically stimulate by caressing the shaft and head and also add to the overall fun and excitement of having something extra to play with. Now, I know a lot of ladies are embarrassed or concerned when they have a large labia and get a lot of stick from both sexes such as: meat curtains etc. But they shouldn't be ashamed as they are actually very special and rare because most pussies (the so called Designer vagina) are flat, lipless and rather uninteresting on the whole visually IMO when every single vagina looks the same. Flat, smooth, neat, tidy ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz and I know many guys out there are gradually becoming fed up with this uniform pussy look because variety is a wonderful thing! So I'm not totally knocking neat pussies, they are lovely too :-). I am simply saying that Designer vaginas are certainly not the ideal shape or something to aspire to as it is the most common but thankfully I now appreciate the beauty of large labia's since being lucky enough to have experienced there delights. 

What does everyone think about this? 

And does anybody know of any large labia ladies? Excluding Nicole Dupapillon. 

P.S If you happen to be lucky and posses a large labia feel free to pm me I'd very much appreciate it  :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I agree with this 100%, large labia is just means more nunu to play with Smile more for your money.

I watch a homemade video a while back of a girl trying to DIY remove hers and nearly bled to death >.<

Leave them alone ladies, we like it x
(24-08-2017, 07:24)Needfix2 Wrote: I watch a homemade video a while back of a girl trying to DIY remove hers and nearly bled to death >.<

No way really? That's pretty f*d up. The proper procedure is so simple can be done under local aneasthetic. Kinda like having your ears pierced. Don't worry, mine are still where I left them. They're nothing like the ones pictured above, but I like to think they have experience and character Wink feel free to come check them out on cam sometime x
Wink 
(24-08-2017, 07:24)Needfix2 Wrote: I agree with this 100%, large labia is just means more nunu to play with Smile more for your money.

I watch a homemade video a while back of a girl trying to DIY remove hers and nearly bled to death >.<

I'm glad someone agrees :-) And OUCH! That sounds horrific. 

Well said though about leaving the labia alone.
(24-08-2017, 12:33)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote:
(24-08-2017, 07:24)Needfix2 Wrote: I watch a homemade video a while back of a girl trying to DIY remove hers and nearly bled to death >.<

No way really? That's pretty f*d up. The proper procedure is so simple can be done under local aneasthetic. Kinda like having your ears pierced. Don't worry, mine are still where I left them. They're nothing like the ones pictured above, but I like to think they have experience and character Wink feel free to come check them out on cam sometime x

Even if the proper procedure is simple... It's better to leave them alone as like I said a large labia actually puts you into the rare/sought after/unique category. For example: I know a girl on cam who always has an extremely busy room and makes a fair amount of money just from showing her large labia, which goes to show there is a strong demand for them in the adult industry and in general :-) 

P.S I'm coming to check you out now ;-)
Leaving aside your particular preferences for a moment, this is a specific instance of a much greater problem - that of (mostly) ladies changing the appearance of either specific parts of their anatomy (labia, boobs) or, in some extreme cases, their entire bodies. Especially the latter when they go online to brag about how much weight they've gained, sometimes to the extent that they can't get out of bed. Sad that they think that's the only way to attract men and make money Angry

Leave yourselves alone ladies - there will always be some guys who like you just the way you are. Naturally slim/fat, tall/short, monster boobs/tiny tits and yes (finally) long/short labia (to mention but a few).

I'm not disagreeing with you by the way, just making a point which most clients probably don't even think about but which deserves, at least, to be mentioned.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Likes-Big-Girls for this post:
  • 3CA
I got myself a designed vagina a year ago, no regrets but for sure each to their own :]
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Omg thanks
It is a worry though that apparently young girls are starting to fret about less enclosed lips and want operations, especially when seen and mocked by boys.
Personally Labia size is the least of my worries and I always take it as it comes, large or small - all vaginas have something special to offer Smile
Depending on what I am after, I try to chose the lady for the purpose as im very much an oral guy, sometimes I want to munch some meat and sometimes I just want to lick a smaller tidier snatch.
Everyone is different and I do think some people do get influenced by media a little too much.
I love the natural female form (artificial enhancements not at all) although I appreciate that some people think yes its an enhancement and now they look better for it ... mostly its doesn't do anything for them at all.
But large labias I can take it or leave it depending on my mood.
Smile Do what you like as long as I like it too Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Large labia / Big lips girl HandSumGuy 1 4,741 23-09-2018, 11:38
Last Post: debbiebabe
  Hanging labia lips oa141gc 3 16,013 09-12-2017, 12:16
Last Post: Tally
  large clit and labia fetish switch-male 3 12,977 22-09-2017, 17:30
Last Post: cheryl22471
  Large Labia Lips or Big Pussy Lips jaycuk78 1 9,199 26-04-2017, 13:52
Last Post: Cece
  Big labia oa141gc 0 5,904 19-04-2014, 18:59