HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers
Exclamation 
Stay Safe!

https://adultworksfinestscammers.wordpress.com
There are many of us here who are in this group and have no problems at all............
(09-08-2017, 05:59)Mistress_Silk Wrote: There are many of us here who are in this group and have no problems at all............

There are many people in other groups that have no problems, that doesn't stop Collin from putting them down or his members getting involved while he does it. 

His group tends to have more problems than 'any other' and thats as clear as day. But him and the 'usual few' members in his group (as one of his members put it) like to blow things up when it involves other groups. For example, if that same blog was posted about us, than you would only have negative things to say right now i.e scam, omg, can't believe that they are operating, etc, etc. But because its about Collin, Oh its fine, he hasn't ripped me off so I don't care for how he treats his other members. 

I worked closely with Collin for two years hence why I have so many personal emails, closer than you think. I know him better than you and know what sort of a character he really is. When I tell you that Collin isn't a nice person, you can take my word on that! 

Do you know how to check your earnings appropriately by the way?
If you don't wanna be put down then don't advertise on Collins fucking forum ? I'm not even "the usual few" just really, unluckiest performers? I've got two accounts with Collin and hooked up 3 of my friends through him and we've had not one problem.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
We are not here for a public argument with members, we have already had a handful contact us today as they are unhappy with the services so once again, just because you haven't 'yet' been ripped off, don't presume that he's not doing it to others. The blog demonstrates emails 'from him' so when you try to defend 'facts' you may come across very ignorant in doing so.

If you're lucky enough to be receiving a 'half' genuine service from him than we are happy for you however, lots of members are not and members like yourself may be responsible for those 'unlucky performers' getting ripped off.

Collin outright admitting in an email that he's prepared to share IP details of one of his forum members and you still defend him? Have you actually even read the blog or just jumped to comments? You're exactly the type of member that we refer to in the blog (without being rude). The blog has received 1000's of views of the past couple of days and thats the reason that their isn't a lot of members jumping to his side, instead, they are messaging us. 

Best of luck!
1. Posing as an AdultWork administrator!
Collin has never claimed to be an AdultWork administrator in the whole time I've been an acquaintance. He definitely has a strong working relationship with them though and can often sort peoples AW based issues out!
2. Stealing and lying to his members!
Never been stolen from or lied to and won't be. Because unlike some people I track every payment for tax purposes... if there is ever a mistake in the future in my payout then I'll know and message him and it'll get sorted out. He makes more than you could imagine from having 1000+ girls and making that tiny %. I charge a tiny tiny 1.5% on managing my friends accounts and thats just 3 other accounts and it's added a nice little sum to my bank every day.
3. Bullying other users!
Yeah same could be said for you posting his real name everywhere, his bank details and making an entire blog about him.
4. Defaming other groups!
Says you who made an entire fucking blog about him!?

Your facts don't mean fuck all to me tbh, money talks and Collins making a shit tonne and he does his job for me and everyone I manage!
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Rico, the threads, blog post, Im abit upset about it to be honest. We helped you many many times, with everything. Here in the office we were shocked, we had been trying to work out a solution for your latest request and were working on it, not that you would of known that but your posts are a personal blow to me. The staff actually asked "I thought yous were friends", apparently not.

The original blog post about you wasnt us/me, I dont have time for that kind of stuff. Your posts here and your blog post wont affect our business in the slightest as people have work to do and just get on with things but its not a very nice thing you are doing at all.

All the best to you Rico.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Gone, LydiaKink, Mistress_Silk
Is this the same Rico who made press for his own reportedly shady dealings?
(09-08-2017, 18:38)Ana_X Wrote: Is this the same Rico who made press for his own reportedly shady dealings?

Yes. His blog just goes to show what a petty man-child he is. Why Colin is constantly trying to do business with Rico is beyond my mere mortal comprehension. I thought he was more trustworthy than that.
Hi, we help anyone in need. We get alot of requests for help from all aspects of the industry including other group managers. He asked, years ago, we helped. His bank account got closed, we helped and paid all his members, we could of just let his group implode but what kind of a person would I be if I allowed that when he asked for help, his members, real people with real life struggles would of got the blunt of it. We dont turn anyone away if they request help. I have always been that way in personal and business life.

Rico, if you are reading this, youve wrote me personal messages of thanks before for helping when no one else would, you know your blog is incorrect and I am sure this must be having an affect on you too inside. It would of took alot of anger to write your blog. Just so you know, I am not angry with you for it, im more saddened that you must be at a low point in life that made you post this blog and saddened that I have been unable to help you and your group into a genuine service providing group.

Your group will be viewed with impartiality that all groups are viewed with, kept on the scam list or removed in due course depending on complaints.

We've never meet but you have lost a friend.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,269 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,006 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers admin 45 49,876 22-01-2018, 03:39
Last Post: mia__camgirl
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 8,899 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins