Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcam credits
Hello I'm brand new to Adultwork and completed my first booked webcam session last night. 
I accepted the booking for 30 minutes at 2 credits a minute but today on my credits turnover statement it is only adding 2  credits for the whole thing! 
Please help! Surely I haven't only been paid 2 credits..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi it does look that way.Make sure you check the booking prior to accepting as the member can change your prices and this is maybe what's happened here...........x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • Ana_X
Yep, two credits. Clients are able to change what they 'should' be paying you to what they WANT to pay you, a trick often pulled on new cammers as they are less experienced. Chalk it up to a lesson and check in future the credits amount before accepting. Also, block the guy who did it to save yourself in future.
Thank you so much for your help ladies x
(08-08-2017, 01:12)Kiwi_Annie Wrote: Thank you so much for your help ladies x

Hi Annie,

I'm new to AW and it was tried on me too!
Luckily I read about this scam on here somewhere and rejected the booking.

Just be on guard for this in future! It should state the full price for the session.

I'm sure we all get it at the beginning Undecided

MRx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissRedx for this post:
  • admin
Find it odd that the option to change the price is available to the client. Surely it'd be in AW's interest, as well as ours, to disable this option.
true
I still get bitches trying to pull this on me now days... Sad x
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
(17-08-2017, 11:59)1hornylass Wrote: Find it odd that the option to change the price is available to the client.  Surely it'd be in AW's interest, as well as ours, to disable this option.

Yea I agree.Not too often that a member will offer more than the price after all.....x
I send it back with a ridiculous amount in it. They tend not to try it again
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"