Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Manual Escrow????
Can anyone tell me what Manual Escrow it???

Ive seen the term used on my credit history....it appears i have a minus credit amount for something called Manual Escrow? ive never seen this before....its 3.63 to a person called Fr3nchy on IM (I have never spoken to this person before EVER.... even if it is a small amount its been debited from my account and i have no idea why or how?

can anyone help me understand what this is? Huh
Its a refund to a client for whatever reason.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Cleo_Specter
Yeah so that's been removed because it was added by mistake x
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • Cleo_Specter
Thats so strange...never seen it before and never spoken to that particular person ever.......
Manual Escrow is not necessarily a refund to the client. It's usually when AW can't verify the client's card details, or the client's bank flags the credit purchase as unusual spending. AW then remove those sessions credits out of your account via manual escrow pending an investigation. They are often returned.

But you said you have never sessioned with this guy? So if the 3.63 was never earned by you, never went IN to your account, but you can see it going OUT, then you are losing out. They just randomly removed 3.63 from your account. If you can see the session being deducted, you should also be able to see earlier on where the corresponding session went IN to your account? If it's not shown going in I'd contact webmaster.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • admin, chris_ty, MadameSays
Hi, the above is correct.
Funds returned on the 15/08/2017 12:42.

Its possible he changed his username after the chat.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Rainbow 
Hi there! [Image: rainbow.gif] Girls, be careful: flip81, same old story. But first time for me Angry
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to chris_ty for this post:
  • JoiBleu, Madame X, sexy_little_kate
I had my third one last night. 14 credits in escrow for Mon602. I've never had the money returned so I've always assumed it was card fraud.
Flip81 got me too, christ_ty! Ladies watch out for him!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sexy_little_kate for this post:
  • JoiBleu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  manual escrow QueenSylvySinclairUK 3 5,501 25-05-2019, 12:22
Last Post: MadameSays
  Help! Manual Escrow? queenofvengeance 10 13,012 18-07-2017, 16:46
Last Post: admin
  Manual Escrow snow leopard xxx 1 4,097 22-10-2016, 22:13
Last Post: Ana_X
Exclamation Credits debited "manual escrow" 1ndyg1rl 11 21,808 06-12-2015, 23:05
Last Post: 1ndyg1rl