Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direct IM no cam only ?
Hi there.  I'm new in here so hope that I am posting this correctly Smile

Currently doing phone calls only on site and all good.  However I have a new flat mate who I want to keep it from so I am wondering if it is possible to do IM only at certain times and then phone calls only at other times ?
I believe so

Log on for calls as you do now

or log on to cam when you want to IM - its done through jci, the cam software for camming- but for IM you select the 'text only'setting and they see nothing

alternatively, log on for IM and phone at the same time
I will have a go later Smile

thank you, much appreciated Smile
Just had a look....I have set my webcam settings to direct IM no video only and put myself as available.

However, it only shows on my profie that I am available for webcam and there is only an option to set a price for webcam, not IM.

I have downloaded justcamit and that seems to be all ok Smile
Me again....how do I get to the box which gives me the chance to set my IM prices please ? It is only giving me the webcam options even though I have set it to IM only. Many thanks.
I do mainly webcam, but sometimes switch to IM at weekends if I feel like it. I just go into JCI direct cam settings, untick the cam box and tick the IM box, then I just change my webcam prices to lower prices for IM, and click save. Your profile should then only show that you are available for IM only. Hope that helps.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Sad 
Thank you.....I have done that.   Logged into JCI.  Selected IM only, selected a price.

Now in the JCI box all I am getting in red is.....

Server Status : Connecting to Server, wait....
Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server

This site is so complicated.....  Huh
There have been some issues with that software lately..........x
Hello again !

I have made some progress....I now have the IM prices showing on my profile.

I cannot find the place to make myself available for IM.....it only gives me the option of phone calls availability. If I go to regional settings I only have a choice of webcam (which then makes me avaialble for webcam, I dont want this) or sms (again, I don't want that either)

so where do I get to click to be available for IM please ?

thank you x
Go to 'my details' then 'edit profile',then click 'webcam' and select 'direct cam settings' to offer 'chat only' IM....x