Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues.
(16-07-2017, 13:47)Angel Wrote: Are the Skype sessions coming through? yesterday wouldn't allow clients to put it through apart from phone chat bookings not even direct chat .

Thanks Crystal .

They certainly are - I've just done 3 skype sessions an all credits are in escrow.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Angel
It seems to be back to normal now girls, I've had quite a few in this afternoon now and I've just looked theres alot in group & private at the moment which looks normal for a Sunday afternoon. Fingers crossed the tech guys have solved the issues.
I've been logged on since 11.30am today and nothing, nada, zilch.

I don't know if anyone's tried to cam with me or how/if/when the site problems have affected me as I've had no emails from people saying they've experienced any problems trying to connect etc and, as I don't have any regulars, no regular shows expected and no one to contact to ask if they've had any problems.
(16-07-2017, 17:22)1hornylass Wrote: I've been logged on since 11.30am today and nothing, nada, zilch.  

I don't know if anyone's tried to cam with me or how/if/when the site problems have affected me as I've had no emails from people saying they've experienced any problems trying to connect etc and, as I don't have any regulars, no regular shows expected and no one to contact to ask if they've had any problems.

Try closing JCI down, disconnecting from your internet, re connecting then reloading JCI x
Disconnecting and logging on and off is something I do on a daily basis, so I know that hasn't been a problem for me. I was speaking in general terms since the site problems have been happening of not really having a way of knowing how/if/when the site problems have affected me. On a normal day I can have a quiet hour as I keep very irregular, and at times, long hours due to insomnia, but it's never been for a few hours. By not having anyone message me to say they've had problems trying to enter my cam room or the regulars who miss a regular session means I can't actually say how it's affected me other then it's been dead and no credits earned. I may have been showing on the site and able to cam but I genuinely wouldn't know.
(17-07-2017, 02:53)1hornylass Wrote: Disconnecting and logging on and off is something I do on a daily basis, so I know that hasn't been a problem for me.  I was speaking in general terms since the site problems have been happening of not really having a way of knowing how/if/when the site problems have affected me.  On a normal day I can have a quiet hour as I keep very irregular, and at times, long hours due to insomnia, but it's never been for a few hours.  By not having anyone message me to say they've had problems trying to enter my cam room or the regulars who miss a regular session means I can't actually say how it's affected me other then it's been dead and no  credits earned.  I may have been showing on the site and able to cam but I genuinely wouldn't know.

Is it any better for you now? I'm in the same situation as I haven't got regulars yet (new profile) so I was unsure if it was me but I had mine on for hours and had nothing so when the ladies mentioned there was problems it made sense. Last night it seemed to be all back to normal. So fingers crossed everything so fixed and sorted x
(17-07-2017, 08:37)Teen_elly Wrote:
(17-07-2017, 02:53)1hornylass Wrote: Disconnecting and logging on and off is something I do on a daily basis, so I know that hasn't been a problem for me.  I was speaking in general terms since the site problems have been happening of not really having a way of knowing how/if/when the site problems have affected me.  On a normal day I can have a quiet hour as I keep very irregular, and at times, long hours due to insomnia, but it's never been for a few hours.  By not having anyone message me to say they've had problems trying to enter my cam room or the regulars who miss a regular session means I can't actually say how it's affected me other then it's been dead and no  credits earned.  I may have been showing on the site and able to cam but I genuinely wouldn't know.

Is it any better for you now? I'm in the same situation as I haven't got regulars yet (new profile) so I was unsure if it was me but I had mine on for hours and had nothing so when the ladies mentioned there was problems it made sense. Last night it seemed to be all back to normal. So fingers crossed everything so fixed and sorted x

I'm not sure yet as I wasn't on cam last night and I've only just gone back on now.  I always find between 11am - 1pm a bit hit and miss, sometimes I can earn my most money others just a few pounds. 

Fingers and toes are crossed.
(17-07-2017, 12:07)1hornylass Wrote:

I'm not sure yet as I wasn't on cam last night and I've only just gone back on now.  I always find between 11am - 1pm a bit hit and miss, sometimes I can earn my most money others just a few pounds. 

Good luck!! I worked from 9.30 till 12 and did well. But a few customers were saying they were getting kicked out of pvt a few times :/ xx
(17-07-2017, 12:53)Teen_elly Wrote:
(17-07-2017, 12:07)1hornylass Wrote:

Good luck!! I worked from 9.30 till 12 and did well. But a few customers were saying they were getting kicked out of pvt a few times :/ xx

Thank you Elly and good to hear that you did well.  I'll be on cam at those hours tonight so hopefully it'll be busy again.

Well I've had 1 session, not a great amount, but at least it shows the site is working and hopefully back to normal. 

Enjoy your day
Are there any girls still suffering from the Blackout? Low traffic, customers not staying or not being able to connect at all etc?

Posting here as not everyone is in the private forums.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct cam issues - GOOGLE CHROME AnnabelleCollins 0 4,371 26-09-2017, 12:01
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins
  cam issues Tara25 2 5,675 24-09-2017, 19:04
Last Post: BeautifulBADGirl
  Playing rental videos - Issues ripstern 1 4,963 07-07-2017, 18:40
Last Post: admin
  Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) admin 266 409,908 03-10-2016, 11:07
Last Post: admin
  Tour listing issues Catriona 1 4,006 25-09-2016, 09:39
Last Post: sarahxxx